official announcment by the alliance "free Grä..."

MOTU-Man

Does any of this have anything to do with Grämlins being stricken thru on the Citadel Wiki page?

All things are connected,

Tug on the wrong string and a whole mess of crap can fall out as a knot collapses

But this is mostly MOTU finally growing frustrated with the boardroom and going out with a bang, settling some old grudges as he does

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motu is just angry that LM and Ram organised the karma war while he was away forcing him to sit it out.

The buggers deserve it give them hell :D

Hey now! He got to war in the 2nd wave as a stagger and I didn't since everyone was out of range. Either way MOTU will be missed.

This GUY reach the SPOT # 1 in Cybernations. He deserves all the recognition of the players

Was part of the most respected and finest Aliances in Cybernations.

He chose hes way out path.

We are doing what we need to do.

Motu-Man of Motu-Maniac, Inferno of Ariana SALUT YOU!

PD: I wish you succes in your RL endevors. Carpe Diem my friend.

PD: I promise you i will AIM good and will give you an swift and painless dead, my truly friend.

I am sure you will do same for me if the stuff will be in oposite way.

We will join back again in valhalla :war:

Edited by Inferno

Hey now! He got to war in the 2nd wave as a stagger and I didn't since everyone was out of range. Either way MOTU will be missed.

Ah my bad i thought everyone was badly hit causing him to be unable to declare on anyone as they were out of range.

Hmmm LM just a coincidence that from that snafu you became #1 sherlock.gif^_^

I'll change my hypothesis to he was annoyed you started with out him and didn't get to have a face off with Mr Miller :P

Your gonna be missed old boy hope your come by our forums every now and then you are one of the oldest Grämlins I know. I might indulge you in a tango when you get knocked lower :wub:

with $3,303,076,592.97 (Surplus) it'll be a long way down, if at all....he can get beat down to 2000 infra and still rebuild to 15000 without breaking a sweat (a lot of clicking tho :) lol

best of luck MOTU

I lust to see the nuclear weapon reports exchanged by these folks.

MOTU, LM or anyone involved should post one ;p

I would guess they destroy....500+ Infra, 300+tech, countless land, soldiers, etc.

Edited by KingEd

Way the screw up the stagger, TOP. Classy and competent as always.

One of the more entertaining ways I've seen someone leave the game. Hitting the Grand Master of the 24-War Coalition and Reyne makes me laugh a bit.

I dont think MOTU will go into peacemode. What kinda going rogue would that be?