Kronos Announcement

Vesalius

Kronosflagdark.jpg

Kronos has enacted Article Four, section II of the The Novikov Self-Consistency Treaty, as follows:

Article Four: Revision and Termination

I. This pact may be amended at any time and in any way by the express consent of both signatories and their respective representatives.

II. This pact may be terminated at the desire of either signatory. The terminating signatory must inform the other signatory with a clear explanation of their justification privately. Upon this notice of cancellation, the treaty shall remain in effect for a forty eight hour period, followed by a one hundred and twenty hour non-aggression period during which neither signatory may attack the other.

Notification was given January 9 2010, at 06:12 PM. Reasons were given in private. As of now, the treaty is canceled and the NAP has take effect.

I'm am very pleased to say that both sides are interested in mending the relationship, and I'm looking forward to seeing it restored.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this was a difficult decision, and I'm glad to see that the relationship was not scrapped entirely and seems to have ended amicably. Good luck to our Orange brothers in TOP, and our good friends in Kronos. I'm sure time will be kind to both of your great alliances.

Sending a drunk to issue a notice of treaty cancellation seems disturbingly unprofessional of Kronos.

Oh well. Best of luck to both parties.

Kronos is a velvet glove sort of alliance and Porkers is nicer when he is drunk tbf.