BACoN DoW

kpcurley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know you're my number one fan and President of my adoration society. Another bully boy alliance cheered on by you lot, how the worm has turned.

Grasp for another straw. A tech raid =/= curbstomping any alliance that could pose a threat and subjecting them to extremely harsh terms or driving them to disbandment. Plus, they're tech raiding themselves. 1 war out, 1 war in. So you really have no leg to stand on.

Ha.. ha... ha...

Wait, it isn't funny at all. When are you going to attack Israel for not eating bacon?

Lighten up, its a joke... and no one forced you to read it.

No, No, No,... Hes right. The internet is srs bsnss. Our alliances shouldn't be having fun and we definitely should not be role playing. For the 95% of you who found this thread light hearted and entertaining, shame on you.

Oh ok, w/e you say mate... I just want my bacon.

So... you'll declare wars using, at most, a dozen slots, announce your support well after you start doing things, and most of your larger nations will refuse to fight in the support action?

We only have a dozen defense slots :/