BACoN DoW

kpcurley

BrowncoatsDispatch.png

From the Office of Prime Minister

Asriel slowly walks up to the podium, his grey hair moving gently in the breeze. As he reaches the podium he sets aside his cane, pulling a small silver flask out of his dusty old Brown duster and takes a drink out of it. Looking closer at the Brown duster reveals that it has many medals awards and recognitions on it from different alliances and different positions. He then clears his throat and begins to speak in a raspy voice befitting that of an extremely old man:

Citizens of planet Bob! I come before you as a leader of a small alliance, but also as a leader against Vietham!

Many boos, hisses, and cheers erupt from the audience

This war is unjust! The people have the right to choose to eat what they wish. If the leaders of a country, or alliance, have found a certain product to be unhealthy, it is in their right to ban it. No where do you have the right to interfere with their politics.

Remember when invading a country you PIGS, that whatever you break, you must fix! The fault lies on you then to make sure that the alliance and country you are destroying is returned to it's former, or a greater state than before.

Asriel takes a large breath and a swig from his flask

To make an already long speech shorter, I will get right down to the point:

First off: Rum for everyone who cheers the next item on the list. They better be heart-felt cheers. Yes, this is bribery.

Secondly: I, as Prime Minister of the Browncoats, hereby enact a trade embargo against all alliances importing bacon into our nations. Pigs are fine, pork is fine, however bacon of any kind is not.

If BaCoN has a problem with our declaration, they can take it up with the General Assembly of people, or with my nukes that I have hidden in my silos!

Asriel takes another small break and drinks out of his flask before continuing.

This is by no means an aggressive act against BaCoN, and we, Browncoats have no intent to participate in active war with BaCoN, however, we wish to show our great displeasure at the way the BaCoNians have behaved the last week and have thus chosen to remain firm and ban all Bacon from our lands.

That is all.

OOC: This is a joke post, anyone who takes it seriously should be shot, hanged, drawn and quartered, and then burned. That is also a joke, but I guess you get the point now. Also, I actually love bacon, I just wanted to stir the pot a little. :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BrowncoatsDispatch.png

Asriel slowly walks up to the podium, his grey hair moving gently in the breeze. As he reaches the podium he sets aside his cane, pulling a small silver flask out of his dusty old Brown duster and takes a drink out of it. Looking closer at the Brown duster reveals that it has many medals awards and recognitions on it from different alliances and different positions. He then clears his throat and begins to speak in a raspy voice befitting that of an extremely old man:

Citizens of planet Bob! I come before you as a leader of a small alliance, but also as a leader against Vietham!

This war is unjust! The people have the right to choose to eat what they wish. If the leaders of a country, or alliance, have found a certain product to be unhealthy, it is in their right to ban it. No where do you have the right to interfere with their politics.

Remember when invading a country you PIGS, that whatever you break, you must fix! The fault lies on you then to make sure that the alliance and country you are destroying is returned to it's former, or a greater state than before.

First off: Rum for everyone who cheers the next item on the list. They better be heart-felt cheers. Yes, this is bribery.

Secondly: I, as Prime Minister of the Browncoats, hereby enact a trade embargo against all alliances importing bacon into our nations. Pigs are fine, pork is fine, however bacon of any kind is not.

If BaCoN has a problem with our declaration, they can take it up with the General Assembly of people, or with my nukes that I have hidden in my silos!

This is by no means an aggressive act against BaCoN, and we, Browncoats have no intent to participate in active war with BaCoN, however, we wish to show our great displeasure at the way the BaCoNians have behaved the last week and have thus chosen to remain firm and ban all Bacon from our lands.

That is all.

OOC: This is a joke post, anyone who takes it seriously should be shot, hanged, drawn and quartered, and then burned. That is also a joke, but I guess you get the point now. Also, I actually love bacon, I just wanted to stir the pot a little. :P

I should declare on you!! No one has the right to dispute the eating of bacon. In GATO members are forced to eat bacon.

God I am so glad everyone is here to stand up for NNK and protect them from the horrible Baconeers. Well congrats Bob you have just gotten ticked off at a joke that both NNK and BACoN agreed too.

Agreed to? :huh:

This war is unjust invasion of our choice as Alliance for me to choose for Alliance!

BrowncoatsDispatch.png

That is all.

OK OK OK. Yes, is it is true; Bacon may not be the most healthy of meats. But is your government so fascist that it will make dietary choices for its people!?

OOC: Heh, excellent post! im glad some people want to play along and have fun.

I should declare on you!! No one has the right to dispute the eating of bacon. In GATO members are forced to eat bacon.

I despise you now! I am officially cutting off all GATO-BC relations and putting a ban on trading with any and all GATO members for their blatant support of TYRANNY!

God I am so glad everyone is here to stand up for NNK and protect them from the horrible Baconeers. Well congrats Bob you have just gotten ticked off at a joke that both NNK and BACoN agreed too.

OOC: >_> I hope you are kidding.

Agreed to? :huh:

This war is unjust invasion of our choice as Alliance for me to choose for Alliance!

Exactly! Everyone should be allowed to choose to be in an alliance that bans bacon!

OK OK OK. Yes, is it is true; Bacon may not be the most healthy of meats. But is your government so fascist that it will make dietary choices for its people!?

All of our people have agreed to the ban in light of the tyranny that has gone on inside Bacon nations, however, when the government feels a certain product is dangerous to her other new-found friends, yes, we will make those decisions. We are just that evil!

OOC: Thanks, I really do enjoy doing those RPs, as seldom as I do them, and I'm glad at least one other person enjoyed it. :P

And why shouldn't we. The point of playing a game is to have fun, and you don't see 100% seriousness on IRC, why should we see it here on the forums?