United Earth Directorate Announcement

Wulff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun while it lasted - while I think what you bunch did to King Death II was moronic in the extreme I don't regret having fought for you. Hopefully, should any of you attempt another alliance formation, you'll take some lessons with you. Cheers and good luck.

It would be quite sad for a foreign entity, like Athens, to tear apart a community like UED, no matter how much people hate UED.

Every time you post I want to stab myself in the eye because whatever you say is so incredibly irrelevant and/or stupid. The membership and gov of UED did not want KDII leading the alliance. Considering he pretty much changed the charter on a whim and did whatever he wanted, I can't blame them at all. How is this at all relevant to destroying an alliance?

EDIT: RAGE MESSING UP WORDS, ARRGH

Edited by Black Phoenix

Lets all go rip on Athens in a different area since we lost it somewhere else!

Sad really.

To actually relate to the topic, sad to see you disband, good luck to you in the future.

Well, KD screwed UED up pretty bad but... Not bad enough that it couldn't be fixed. Poor show of leadership by you guys.

May you all prosper in future ventures.

Edited by Emporor

It would be quite sad for a foreign entity, like Athens, to tear apart a community like UED, no matter how much people hate UED.

No CB here.. they simply went well beyond talking internally.. and actually followed through? Geez.. Silly Athens ;)

Agreed. War all you want, but don't attempt to disband a community by using underhanded tactics and treachery. Anybody who does so deserves the full consequences for those actions.

I know.. Athens should be scolded and taken to the Diplomatic table for a good talking to...

Their reaction to how outrageously desperate some infamous few of your allies are in their attempt to manufacture outrage?

Whew, that was a mouthful, but it beats "oh, please," I guess. :rolleyes:

I'm confused... Did you formulate that sentence before or after pouring rum in your belly and gasoline in your eyes? :P

To all UED nations formally led by a leadership challenged individual but then promptly backstabbed by the "rightful" new leadership.. Best of luck in finding better new homes.. My heart goes out to you. Disbanding is a terrible way to end.. better to find friends to merge with and gain better understanding of the Politics of Bob from knowledge, friendly leadership...

oo/ UED General members

Every time you post I want to stab myself in the eye because whatever you say is so incredibly irrelevant and/or stupid. The membership and gov of UED did not want KDII leading the alliance. Considering he pretty much changed the charter on a whim and did whatever he wanted, I can't blame them at all. How is this at all relevant to destroying an alliance?

EDIT: RAGE MESSING UP WORDS, ARRGH

Oops.. forgot this quote.. Kind of like how you forgot to read the logs ;)

Edited by deathcat

Yeah well that's what you get for couping your own leader and signing a treaty with Athens.

Ciao

You would think if they planned on doing this, they would have planned something ahead of time in order to function. This just sounds like this alliance thrived off surviving off one person, and once he was gone they couldn't survive on their own. Sad to see that no other person/people were willing to step up and take on the challenge of continuing the alliance

Looks like TimLee got precisely what he wanted, UED to disband.

King Death's words reign true, you coup'd him and then drove UED into the ground. Whether thats what it is or not, thats what it looks like. Congratulations, great job.

Well, I did want UED to disband as King Death II as leader. I had high hopes this new leadership would be able to put UED on the right path, but it wasn't so.

Perhaps, if KDII stayed out of trolling and causing mass issues for other alliances, then his Government and allies wouldn't of lost faith in him.