United Earth Directorate Announcement

Wulff

King Death II left UED in a state is dismay. Inactive members, a lack of experienced officials, and little to no order in the alliance. This was too much for us to handle, and lately, it's been impossible for ourselves to move forward with these setbacks.

KD II managed to handle it to a reasonable level. Wishing you weren't so rash in couping him now?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. War all you want, but don't attempt to disband a community by using underhanded tactics and treachery. Anybody who does so deserves the full consequences for those actions.

Oh the irony of this response.

Sorry to see... this place /can/ be fun.. but most of the boring in-between-stuff takes time.

Agreed. War all you want, but don't attempt to disband a community by using underhanded tactics and treachery. Anybody who does so deserves the full consequences for those actions.

:blink: no way.

Please, tell your friends in Athens your feelings on this. I'd love to see their reaction.

Their reaction to how outrageously desperate some infamous few of your allies are in their attempt to manufacture outrage?

Whew, that was a mouthful, but it beats "oh, please," I guess. :rolleyes:

Well when your trying to spin this mess I don't blame you for getting getting confused.