FOK announcement

oinkoink12

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda sad that is even has to be announced.

Why? I think it's good a thing we're being upfront about this. If all hell is going to break loose we are likely to be in a situation where we have multiple close allies on both sides. Most common thing to do is pick a side or stay neutral. But we do not like those options. We want to honour our treaties and we want to honour 'em all. So that's why we're going to do it this way. And at FOK! we all know very well that this decision is going to cost us, as we are going to get hit by both sides. But if that is the price we have to pay for being a good friend, we will pay.

So.. we will declare war upon every alliance we are not allied to in case they declare war on a alliance we are allied to (MDP and up that is). But we will not declare upon allies.

What this means is: if we are allied to A and B, and A is declared upon by B en C we will battle only C. And if B on their turn are declared upon by D we will fight D.

Edited by Ruiseart

I am honored to fight this way.

This war wil come with responsabilities for us as FOK to our allies aswell for the Allies towards FOK.

A friend should never be asked to fight their friend; you would not be a true friend if you did.

Edited by Remla

FOK's split interests in war that might occur no doubt made this an excruciating decision for them. In their chosen course of action, FOK has demonstrated remarkable courage.

Oh please stop talking already. You were very disrespectful against FOK. Don't try to suck up once again.

Oh please stop talking already. You were very disrespectful against FOK. Don't try to suck up once again.

My thoughts exactly. I've been hearing TOP members and Crymson say things about FOK like how they are a "wild card" and dangerous and how TOP/FOK was drifting apart for months. Talk of even cancelling a treaty on FOK. What is said in public is not what's said in private. That much is for sure.

I left partly because of our pathetic sucking up (instead of genuine friendship) to SF and even the NpO. That and putting our IRON treaty above the FOK one.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

My thoughts exactly. I've been hearing TOP members and Crymson say things about FOK like how they are a "wild card" and dangerous and how TOP/FOK was drifting apart for months. Talk of even cancelling a treaty on FOK. What is said in public is not what's said in private. That much is for sure.

I left partly because of our pathetic sucking up (instead of genuine friendship) to SF and even the NpO. That and putting our IRON treaty above the FOK one.

It's said in private for a reason. Members are expected to keep private information private. What you are doing is blatantly disrespectful and obnoxious.

Good luck. You are going to have a lot of yes-men dissecting your character shortly.