FOK announcement

oinkoink12

There have been lots of unnecessary threads lately and a cottage industry as grown out of pointing this out. But this is one of those threads where it is necessary to point out that it is unnecessary. And of course to possibly emo-viate* over a lost sense of blah blah blah and all that.

*Trademarked. It's a combination of emo and bloviate for those wondering what the hell I mean.

Edited by Sal Paradise

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOK strongly urges their treatypartners to not attack each other, if this will occur FOK will be forced to be neutral in that specific conflict

Not what I asked

Not FOK's allies, but your ally's allies.

A attacks B, you attack A, C has treaty with you and A. That puts C in a difficult position, one which I wouldn't want on any of my allies.

Was this needed to be addressed? You shouldn't need to because its expected of you to defend your ally if they're to be attacked.

Well, history has shown that this isn't usually the case in big '2 sides'-wars. People usually choose a side, and ignore the treaties they have with alliances on the other side. So yeah, I think it's always good to see someone clarify where they stand, and declaring that they will defend all of their allies.

Edited by ikMark

Was this needed to be addressed? You shouldn't need to because its expected of you to defend your ally if they're to be attacked.

You didn't get the point. They are saying they will attack who ever attacks their ally, which ever side they are on. So FOK will be on both sides this war. Shamee.

Not what I asked

Not FOK's allies, but your ally's allies.

A attacks B, you attack A, C has treaty with you and A. That puts C in a difficult position, one which I wouldn't want on any of my allies.

We'd rather not attack our ally's ally's.

But its unlikely that we are treaty'd to A, B and C.

FOK's split interests in war that might occur no doubt made this an excruciating decision for them. In their chosen course of action, FOK has demonstrated remarkable courage.

And you were so classy to FOK through this whole ordeal. What it must be like to be you.

Edited by Shovel