A Nemesis Announcment

daggarz

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was definitely needed and also hilarious. <_< Any excuse for some attention, eh Nemesis?

I need a lot of attention or else my bubbily "Woo for Yawoo!" will not be as enjoyable. :(

You got it. Currently in the works: A social networking page for our triumvirate ^_^

Dang right, I need my own Facebook page to compete with Cortath!

Well, this reply was definitely needed and also hilarious. <_< Any excuse for posting in Nemesis' topic, eh Nemesis?

fixed.

Hoo, you make me want to hate you, but I'm still waiting for the release of Cod God Ben and the Seven Unicorns, so until then, I love you.

It doesn't look like any of their allies are going to hit back, even after 48+ hours since original DoW...

This is disappointing, you're supposed to honour a treaty ASAP, there's been plenty of time for at least *one* leader to be online from TPF's allies to make the Declaration

It doesn't look like any of their allies are going to hit back, even after 48+ hours since original DoW...

This is disappointing, you're supposed to honour a treaty ASAP, there's been plenty of time for at least *one* leader to be online from TPF's allies to make the Declaration

They are all on paid vacation right now. I'll be sure to leave a message for you when they get back.

I am sick and operating on practically no sleep. If you're going to do this, please let me know ahead of time so I don't die. Thanks.

I agree with this statement. Drooling on my desk in a zombie like stupor for half the day is not enjoyable. Lets get the ball rolling or let me get some damned sleep.