A Nemesis Announcment

daggarz

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were not hiding in peacemode, I would have almost laughed at your post.

So instead, you soberly regarded his post and weighed it on it's merits? Of course not. Instead, you tried to deflect from his statement, very weakly I might add. Of course, even that could have been forgiven if you could have even put forth the effort to crystalize your thoughts. But since you didn't, we are left with the word vomit of your post.

Edited by Atanatar

So instead, you soberly regarded his post and weighed it on it's merits? Of course not. Instead, you tried to deflect from his statement, very weakly I might add of course, even that could be forgiven if you could have even put forth the effort to crystalize your thoughts. But since you didn't, we are left with the word vomit of your post.

What merits is that, his post has none? We have to keep to his time schedule because he wants more DoW's? His post has no merits other than to invoke response in a troll like manner. It's funny he makes such comments when sitting in peacemode. If he feels so strongly then act. Like others will do when the time is right. He knows nothing of whats happening via our side. Crystal clear enough for you now!

I'm sorry people dont keep to your timeschedule with you being so important and all. we must try harder

What merits is that, his post has none? We have to keep to his time schedule because he wants more DoW's? His post has no merits other than to invoke response in a troll like manner. It's funny he makes such comments when sitting in peacemode. If he feels so strongly then act. Like others will do when the time is right. He knows nothing of whats happening via our side. Crystal clear enough for you now!

I'm sorry people dont keep to your timeschedule with you being so important and all. we must try harder

Thank you. If you would have done that to begin with, I would not have needed to butt into your argument with Penkala and remind you the ettiquet expected when you are involved in an intelligent discussion. As such, and since I will not speak Penkala nor assume his thoughts on your peace mode attack, I will instead offer my own thoughts on the situation TPF's allies are in: You are the same alliances that constituted the Coalition of Cowards last war. Although it seems you have partially learned your lesson in that you did not cancel your treaties with TPF at the same time, you failed to pick up on the fact you're still expected to defend your allies as per the individual wording of their treaties.

Edited by Atanatar

We will choose the time and place of our intervention, not at the whims of someone who lacks any knowledge on the planning or plans involved for the reaction to the attacks on our ally. I was not apart of TSI back then. But I am there MoW and I can guarentee you we will not walk away from TPF unless they wished it so. I hope that cleared that up for you.

We will choose the time and place of our intervention, not at the whims of someone who lacks any knowledge on the planning or plans involved for the reaction to the attacks on our ally. I was not apart of TSI back then. But I am there MoW and I can guarentee you we will not walk away from TPF unless they wished it so. I hope that cleared that up for you.

Oh I have no doubt some allies will most probably get around to defending TPF. I'm just making an observation that the alliances involved are making a reputation of consistently letting their allies be pounded to death before they deign consider comming to their defense.

Edited by Atanatar

I would not dissagree with that statement either. and I certainly don't like it. I'm sure you can see why penkalas pathetic comments made me post. If he actually had something constructive to add, I would have responded in the same fasion, but seeing as he posted a complete idiot nonsense post, I had to respond in the only fasion that clown would understand.

Edited in: I still have much <3 for Nemesis

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Was waiting for this!

Also, if you still love us, come back home before our allies pound your alliance into the dust. Its only fair!

You know me and cleaveland roll together Daggarz. But it has potential.

I actually want to fight and was prepared to fight 3 days ago but atlas the major superior planning and pathetic "let our allies die timescale" that some alliances like to hold to, irritates me. Having my hands tied behind my back while looking like a spineless coward does not sit well with me.