A Nemesis Announcment

daggarz

This war shouldn't even be happening. No one's actually wrong here, how can you have a war with no bad guys?

Hello, you must be new here. In CN politics, the bad guy is always the one who loses, and who the winner decides to write as such. "good" and "bad" are absolutely laughable concepts to apply to CN. At best, there are men of gray with various agendas, with these agendas flavoring your perspective one way or the other.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, you must be new here. In CN politics, the bad guy is always the one who loses, and who the winner decides to write as such. "good" and "bad" are absolutely laughable concepts to apply to CN. At best, there are men of gray with various agendas, with these agendas flavoring your perspective one way or the other.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm hardly new. ;) But their were always 'bad guys' such as NP/pO, NAAC, LUEnited Nations, ect. This time we have 2 sides, both in the right and fighting over a 6 month old CB that never actually happened.

I think this may in fact be the most pointless major war in CN history.

I'm hardly new. ;) But their were always 'bad guys' such as NP/pO, NAAC, LUEnited Nations, ect. This time we have 2 sides, both in the right and fighting over a 6 month old CB that never actually happened.

I think this may in fact be the most pointless major war in CN history.

It only seems pointless because in the past there were traditionally a deluge of counter DoWs to distract people and divide them between distinctly different drama topics. With no such thing happening here, everyone analyses every point into the ground, re use the same arguments and counter arguments ad nauseum, and generally just be idiotic little twits. It's very saddening, it's killing my war hard on.

Dude, give them a break. They were totally busy coming up with a super cool awesome battle plan. Clicking buttons is hard. Want to make sure it is done right.

They are are going to come rootin' tootin' shootin' and then ya'll will see how great of allies they are.

That'll shows ya.

Or not.

Probably not.