The TPF Conflict

Aeternalis

Hell I can see NEW being crazy enough to do something, Zenith maybe, don't know !@#$ about FEAR, strong doubts about TOOL or IRON but I've been wrong before...

Well hopefully it will turn into more then the most basic of curbstomps, I have been wanting to see NEW fight again for some time.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the whole situation...

I don't really know if the whole thing is ZH's manipulation of Athens and it's allies to launch a war on TPF or a real thing. We'll never know the whole truth yet again.

As much as I know, ZH was at first meant to be an alliance that merges into Athens, gets some government places and then starts destroying it. It was started in the Karma war and then mhawk stopped talking to the guys. After the Karma war ended, the alliance still existed. The fact that mhawk didn't end this or let anyone know about it can be seen as a deliberate attack on Athens.

mhawk's accusation that he hasn't received any "spying" information from the ZH guys doesn't mean anything. ZH was meant to infiltrate Athens and destroy it from the inside, originally. It didn't mean that they would have to periodically send information to TPF with a risk of risk getting caught. It is an indirect attack but it still originates from mhawk. The mafia kinda works the same way. The big boss only has to say something like "I don't like this Londo guy over there" and the next day some secondary member from the family shoots the guy in the face and goes to jail. And the boss is clean because he didn't really do anything. We can be different and root up the problem here.

Then again, Athens isn't clean in this either. As TPF said, Athens didn't go asking wether what ZH guys said was true or not. They just blindly believed it without further investigaton and probably fell into the manipulation of some players with a grudge agains mhawk. CN is immoral. What can you do... just put it in the sig when you're down, I guess.

I still see mhawk (and the guys from ZH) at fault here because it should have been revealed right after TPF's surrender and cessation of hostilities in the Karma war. It was a form of weaponry and it was still active after TPF surrendered.

I believe NPO Athens and Co. attacked FAN TPF not because of terms but out of fear of them being allowed to rebuild and gain the potential to exact revenge.

TPF hasn't exactly been rebuilding at a rapid pace. And even if they were, TPF hasn't half the skill FAN enjoys.

On topic, "The Decade War", since we're 'bout to trash our old calendars.