The TPF Conflict

Aeternalis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma does an NPO war or the karma wants more reps war.

...Karma Chameleon War?

Optionally, given sande's remark:

I still see mhawk (and the guys from ZH) at fault here because it should have been revealed right after TPF's surrender and cessation of hostilities in the Karma war. It was a form of weaponry and it was still active after TPF surrendered.

UXO War?

'The Second NoCB War' or NoCB 2 for short.

Or just 'The OOC War' - since it basically boils down to ZH leadership trying to get back at TPF through Athens.

Edited by iamthey

The NoCB war.

Alright, for those who don't remember the origin of the name "NoCB War", Hyperion was attacked for trading with Chickenzilla's reroll nation, which he hadn't done anything with. There was no in-character basis for it, and therefore "no casus belli". I don't know how anyone can make a comparison here. The closest reason was that of Great War III, when GATO was attacked for Vincent Xander's supposed anti-Initiative intent, but I think we all agree that this is not a Great War so far.

This is more like the Clubbing Baby Seals War, to be honest. B)

Or just 'The OOC War' - since it basically boils down to ZH leadership trying to get back at TPF through Athens.

Yeah that's a great in-character name for a war fought for in-character reasons. It's also very rich given some of the wars TPF has waged.

Edited by Elyat