The Christmas Miracle

The ex-goon whose still butthurt about what happened 2 years ago is trying to make himself feel big by trash talking \m/ lol

You're trying to reform an alliance that died two years ago because it sucked then...and you're making fun of him? Oh dear.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ex-goon whose still butthurt about what happened 2 years ago is trying to make himself feel big by trash talking \m/ lol

Yeah I'm totally angry about the UJW especially after all of the ~ alliances got their comeuppance and I'm allied and good friends with the head alliance of that coalition

on the other hand you are literally reforming an alliance you couldn't let go of after it disbanded after a week of (poorly fought) war and cried about it for two years

Hope you cleared this with a few people:

Official ~ Announcement

For a while now, rumours have persisted that a couple of alliances destroyed in the unjust war, have been planning on reforming. To make our position perfectly clear on this, the ~ coalition will not tolerate any reformation of these alliances. We are still in a state of war with them and any nation that takes part in the "rebanding" of an alliance part of the Unjust Path should do so fully aware, that they will know naught but war for the rest of their existence. This potentially includes any other nation the leader may flee to.

Signed on behalf of NpO

Almighty Grub, Emperor

Nevertheless, good luck. :D

NoCB War cleared it for us. But thanks.

Well, not really. Surprisingly, Polar's terms didn't mention clearing ZI lists or ongoing wars. Neither did GGA's from the Karma War, although IRON's did.

I obviously don't expect Polar or GGA to do anything about your re-formation, I just found it amusing that you're in a technical state of war with at least two alliances.

edit for unimportant semantics: if IRON really wanted to, they could argue that they're still legitimately at war with you: CON (who never concluded peace with \m/) merged with IRON after the Karma War. Other candidates are UPN, VA, The Legion, TAB and GR.

Edited by Lord Brendan