The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse.

That said, this alliance is nowhere nearby what it should be to even remotely justify a reform. Sad and pathetic.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Congrats on your return, although this new \m/ seems to be more of a merger between Bel Air and Rage Co.

Good luck nonetheless and have a merry Christmas.

There was actually a strong contingent of former \m/ in those two alliances; of course, there'll be a number of new faces, too.

If reforming this alliance is what makes you fine individuals happy then so be it. What more would jesus want on his birfday?

'Grats for playin & enjoyin Cybernations folks!

Edit: 666 posts on Jesus birthday yall. Oh !@#$

Edited by NorthernLights

Post-WotC, Polar no longer considered itself at war with any old alliances, a good example being FAN. Though perhaps in hindsight that was a mistake...

And to think I thought this was a good idea for Polar to do D:

As i observed in another thread, an \m/ without R is going to be hard to get used to.

I can't ever really work up the distaste that other MKers have expressed toward you, because um....things don't really bother me that much. That said, I'm not usually a huge fan of zombie alliances, but to each your own. Good luck keeping it together - I know that was an issue near the end, even before the war.

If reforming this alliance is what makes you fine individuals happy then so be it. What more would jesus want on his birfday?

'Grats for playin & enjoyin Cybernations folks!

Edit: 666 posts on Jesus birthday yall. Oh shi-

I agree with this man. I don't see why many oppose \m/'s reformation.

As i observed in another thread, an \m/ without R is going to be hard to get used to.

I can't ever really work up the distaste that other MKers have expressed toward you, because um....things don't really bother me that much. That said, I'm not usually a huge fan of zombie alliances, but to each your own. Good luck keeping it together - I know that was an issue near the end, even before the war.

Fair enough good sir.

Merry Christmas