The Christmas Miracle

About time someone did this. I'm tired of hearing about the disbandment of this alliance, so it's good to have it back. Maybe now, people will start to look more towards the future of this alliance, instead of looking back at the past.

EDIT: Although on a side note, I am a bit disappointed by only having 21 nations for the revival of an alliance everyone seemed to like so much like \m/ I would kind of expect more.

Edited by Nintenderek

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Nice try, but it's because the one on Coldfront was being used for something else and only a couple of Coldfront's servers could handle our slashes. You're welcome to try again however.

Ok, maybe because being on synIRC reminds you more of the original \m/, because this revival isn't a whole lot like the original.

You said we could try again B)

Ok, maybe because being on synIRC reminds you more of the original \m/, because this revival isn't a whole lot like the original.

You said we could try again B)

I wish the rest of MK would put this kind of effort into their trash talk. I find that normally when someone has to say something is pathetic it's out of a sense of insecurity with their own situation.

I wish the rest of MK would put this kind of effort into their trash talk. I find that normally when someone has to say something is pathetic it's out of a sense of insecurity with their own situation.

Cause I'm totally scared of you brah. Heaven forbid it have anything to do with the general detestation that has formed over the past 2 years due to the constant whining/complaining and deification of \m/ that has spewn forth from the mouths of you and your ilk.

I have been having nightmares about people calling us out lately. You don't actually think they're on to us do you :(

Cause I'm totally scared of you brah. Heaven forbid it have anything to do with the general detestation that has formed over the past 2 years due to the constant whining/complaining and deification of \m/ that has spewn forth from the mouths of you and your ilk.

If you want to fear us that's your deal.