An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

That doesn't mean too much to me considering you're entire alliance is a joke. Why aren't you in FOK? Not good enough?

Silly Sith, ikMark is a former President of FOK. he is a founding member of iFOK and current tri of said alliance. Silly Sith do your homework

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only because I kept getting pushed out of MP-buying range.

I'd nuke you if you were in range.

Here are some nations in range for you:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=249868

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=238705

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=195974

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=303049

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=130747

EDIT: Left out a possible target!

Edited by Daikos

Please, he's manipulating nothing.

If you call that manipulation, what I do on a daily basis here is manipulation, as I routinely get people to bite on baseless accusations and threats of war.

I'm eventually going to go rogue for months on end on an alliance I have yet to choose, to completely obliterate their lower ranks while their upper ranks waste millions of dollars in rebuilding aid. If you'd like, I'll do this to NSO.

Just let me know.

That's not very pacifistic of you, now is it?

No, I'm just saying that your claim that you have a legit CB against CSN is rubbish, and you would never follow through with it, because you only declare war on much smaller alliances, and your entire alliance is made of opportunists who are scared of any real conflict.

Shall you follow through, we're here. But if you expect us to not use treaties, :lol1:

So Dark Fist couldn't "cut us into a million pieces" without calling in the calvary? Meh. Show come spunk, Star. We'll go light on you.

Please, he's manipulating nothing.

If you call that manipulation, what I do on a daily basis here is manipulation, as I routinely get people to bite on baseless accusations and threats of war.

When I started reading through the topic and came upon his post, it seemed like an obvious joke to me. What happened next however, was people treating it like something else as an excuse to act tough. They bit hard on a bait that was never really there to begin with, and now Corinan will just keep pulling them along until they get tired of screaming "threat", and we get ready to do this all over again in some other topic.

So Dark Fist couldn't "cut us into a million pieces" without calling in the calvary? Meh. Show come spunk, Star. We'll go light on you.

No way. CSN was here first. we want to be defeated by the might Sith first

I call !@#$%^&*, hey walgreens has balls down the toy aisle, you should go get some

When I started reading through the topic and came upon his post, it seemed like an obvious joke to me. What happened next however, was people treating it like something else as an excuse to act tough. They bit hard on a bait that was never really there to begin with, and now Corinan will just keep pulling them along until they get tired of screaming "threat", and we get ready to do this all over again in some other topic.

[ooc] You should work for Fox news. [/ooc]

Bring it on. Everyone knows NSO is all talk and no game. The only alliances you declare war on, are tiny ones 10x smaller than yourselves. Then you huff and puff, making it seem like you achieve some grand victory. You would get cut into a million pieces by Dark Fist B)

Just admit that you are crying in a corner, at the thought of the very prospect of being at war with us.

No, I'm just saying that your claim that you have a legit CB against CSN is rubbish, and you would never follow through with it, because you only declare war on much smaller alliances, and your entire alliance is made of opportunists who are scared of any real conflict.

Shall you follow through, we're here. But if you expect us to not use treaties, :lol1:

So you say that you would tear us apart, yet you refuse to go 1vs1 with us?

Puss.

Which is exactly what I do almost every single day for my own amusement.

Now, seriously, you need to pick the target. Should it be NSO?

The ability of the Sith to prove to everyone that they are only willing to fight alliances who they have over 2x the NS of is incredible. Someone pinch me, I think I'm stuck in some sort of hilarious dream.

Oh no, they have more NS than us! Back away all scared like!

I spoke with your leader, Goose. He wasn't interested in a one on one.

whats this one on one crap? im talking about this

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

or yaknow, my war slots are empty

The ability of the Sith to prove to everyone that they are only willing to fight alliances who they have over 2x the NS of is incredible. Someone pinch me, I think I'm stuck in some sort of hilarious dream.

No, your leader said that we'd be torn up by you. We'd like to see that.

Which is exactly what I do almost every single day for my own amusement.

Now, seriously, you need to pick the target. Should it be NSO?

You were ignored the first time, you're gonna be ignored this time too.

Oh no, they have more NS than us! Back away all scared like!

I don't remember ever threatening to declare war on someone. My memory isn't great but I've only been in this thread for an hour at most now so I think I'd remember. I do seem to remember some other people tossing around threats....

*checks war screen*

Nothing there. Guess thats all it was. Empty threats.

Oh wait... hurr durr 1v1....

*yawn*