An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Oh christ not public IRC ban evading! How you guys manage to make it through the day with how much insecurity oozes from those e-pimples is !@#$@#$ beyond me. Seriously.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

We love presents of all sorts, NSO, just make sure to wrap them in some kind of pretty paper.

Do it and watch what happens next. That is, if you're not just being typical "all-talk no-walk" Corinan. Bring it.

Edited by Penkala

Well, I'm secretly hoping for this, because I like when pixels are destroyed. lolbrown

Oh christ not public IRC ban evading! How you guys manage to make it through the day with how much insecurity oozes from those e-pimples is !@#$@#$ beyond me. Seriously.

Odd, I don't recall demanding your take on the situation. This matter is between the Sith and CSN. See yourself out. This goes for you and the Pink trash that have interjected themselves into this.

We love presents of all sorts, NSO, just make sure to wrap them in some kind of pretty paper.

I see you're CSN FA. Answer a question for me. Does CSN approve of your member, Jack Diorno, trespassing in sovereign Sith territory?

Im not the one running away as fast as i can from a threat

I'm just standing here mocking your fanboyism. If I'm running, it's on a treadmill. Because even a Sith Lord can't rely on the dark side alone to stay in shape.

NSO, for once, just once, follow through on one of your threats.

I cannot speak for NSO, but when you attempt to poke us like a sleeping bear, you agitate me. I do not lead NSO, and I know I didn't purchase these nukes for just no reason. I highly suggest you tone down your accusations, or you may catch a bear-claw to the noggin.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

I see you're CSN FA. Answer a question for me. Does CSN approve of your member, Jack Diorno, trespassing in sovereign Sith territory?

Does CSN care if Jack ends up in a public IRC channel that he was banned from?

No, not particularly.

It's hardly a complex manner to simply ban him again if you don't want him there, and we don't appreciate OWF threats as the method of pursuing your distaste for it, if it is genuine.