Jack Diorno

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Intruductiun tu Francuism

What are Francuism?

by jack diono

Named after teh revulutiunry.. Cumrade Francus Spain.. Francuism has been teh guiding ideulugy

I literally only made it that far. LITERALLY. Then I read the next paragraph's heading to see if maybe the first couple lines were a joke and you'd straighten it out and say something intelligible but no dice.

I literally only made it that far. LITERALLY. Then I read the next paragraph's heading to see if maybe the first couple lines were a joke and you'd straighten it out and say something intelligible but no dice.

Heh, you read further along than me, I didn't even bother going for the second paragraph, let alone the second line :S

Honestly, the same thing happened with me.

Why Jack, why?

I doubt anyone will ever mention this thread again. The same cannot be said of the original essays.

The only time anybody ever brings up those though is to mock them. The exception to this rule is Pacificans of course :v:

I mean, maybe you'll have some re-roll that'll talk about Francoism for a bit, but that only comes once a year.

Hope I could do the same in the OWF.

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.