An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The no u comment. This was originally between NSO and CSN. They have been contacted and asked if they wanted a 1v1 war. They said no. However, then the leader of Dark Fist decided to come in here and profess his hatred for NSO and how he thought his alliance would tear ours into a million shreds. That is where they should just stop talking.

So in other words, "we have a legit CB against you, this is war worthy, if you'll let us not get too badly hurt... hey CSN will you let us not get completely reamed if we declare war on you? Pleeeaasse?"

Got it. I have learned literally nothing about NSO that I didn't already know from this incident.

And for future reference, we are not a lulz alliance. If you have a gripe with us, you can raise your issue with us. Or you can run your mouth on the OWF. Or you can declare war on us. But if you declare war on us, you're going to bleed hard. We're not going to play pretty pink princess with you because you want to save face.

I'd say something about backpedaling, but I think that's been covered to many hearts' content.