An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Hey - that's great, and I personally can't wait to kick your butt, however could you please hold off the war until after new year? Most people will be more active then.

Thanks.

Hey - that's great, and I personally can't wait to kick your butt, however could you please hold off the war until after new year? Most people will be more active then.

Thanks.

The Sith play by their own rules, man.

Does CSN care if Jack ends up in a public IRC channel that he was banned from?

No, not particularly.

It's hardly a complex manner to simply ban him again if you don't want him there, and we don't appreciate OWF threats as the method of pursuing your distaste for it, if it is genuine.

Perhaps CSN should care seeing as how it is your member, Jack Diorno evading the ban on sovereign NSO property?

Sure, it is not a complex process to ban him again, but it is a matter of principle. #NSO is property of the New Sith Order. By being banned Jack Diorno was told he was not welcome. So when you are somewhere you are not welcome, what is it called? It's called trespassing. Something that could easily be used as a Cassius Belli.

Thanks.

nso_motivational.jpg

Edited by youwish959

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

So, will you actually DoW or are you just running your mouth again?

I see you're CSN FA. Answer a question for me. Does CSN approve of your member, Jack Diorno, trespassing in sovereign Sith territory?

Shouldn't you be declaring a war right about now to defend your "sovereign Sith territory"?

Perhaps CSN should care seeing as how it is your member, Jack Diorno evading the ban on sovereign NSO property?

Sure, it is not a complex process to ban him again, but it is a matter of principle. #NSO is property of the New Sith Order. By being banned Jack Diorno was told he was not welcome. So when you are somewhere you are not welcome, what is it called? It's called trespassing. Something that could easily be used as a Cassius Belli.

Do something about it, then.

Only if you're as prickly as a hedgehog, and as smart as one. No one except a hedgehog could take that as a serious CB.

I don't think IRC channels are sovereign territory in quite the way you're describing, but if you want to consider it such, use it how you will. I can recognize legitimate differences of opinion on this matter. If you'd like to talk about this in a serious manner as opposed to how I'm inclined to treat threats communicated first through such a venue as this, we're available in #CSN.

Looks like NSO is looking to take the 'Most Empty Threats Since Beginning Of Existance' title too, now that they apparently have 'Fastest Growing Alliance Since Beginning Of Existance' in the bag.. I await their inevitable 'Fastest Collapsing Alliance Since Beginning Of Existance' prize, I mean, there's only so many times they can pretend to be tough before their members realize it's all a big joke.

Cassius Belli was one heck of a boxer.

Looks like NSO is looking to take the 'Most Empty Threats Since Beginning Of Existance' title too, now that they apparently have 'Fastest Growing Alliance Since Beginning Of Existance' in the bag.. I await their inevitable 'Fastest Collapsing Alliance Since Beginning Of Existance' prize, I mean, there's only so many times they can pretend to be tough before their members realize it's all a big joke.

I think we hit the big joke marker a few posts ago. Quick! Someone shoot off the confetti!

Really? NSO owns the Coldfront servers now? I had no idea!