An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love how many people managed to bite onto that.

Corinan: Manipulating the masses of Planet Bob since 06.

Isn't that great! If people act scared of your threat, you're a big bad guy with lots of power. If they scoff at you, retreat and say you were just trolling!

Ingenious!

You're really trying too hard at this point. You cant phase me.

Once again, I get it. You're not attacking. Too much NS. Right. Got it.

Edited by Penkala

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Heh, you just officially became the biggest joke on planet bob.

And before anyone asks, I'm totally serious. :ph34r:

Heh, you just officially became the biggest joke on planet bob.

And before anyone asks, I'm totally serious. :ph34r:

That doesn't mean too much to me considering you're entire alliance is a joke. Why aren't you in FOK? Not good enough?

I have fixed this for you....You really should watch those mistakes man.

Bring it on. Everyone knows NSO is all talk and no game. The only alliances you declare war on, are tiny ones 10x smaller than yourselves. Then you huff and puff, making it seem like you achieve some grand victory. You would get cut into a million pieces by Dark Fist B)

Just admit that you are crying in a corner, at the thought of the very prospect of being at war with us.

That doesn't mean too much to me considering you're entire alliance is a joke. Why aren't you in FOK? Not good enough?

Do your homework before you say things that make you look silly. :D

Again, before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Bring it on. Everyone knows NSO is all talk and no game. The only alliances you declare war on, are tiny ones 10x smaller than yourselves. Then you huff and puff, making it seem like you achieve some grand victory. You would get cut into a million pieces by Dark Fist B)

Just admit that you are crying in a corner, at the thought of the very prospect of being at war with us.

Is that so? Are you challenging the New Sith Order to a one on one war then? Say the word.

Is that so? Are you challenging the New Sith Order to a one on one war then? Say the word.

No, I'm just saying that your claim that you have a legit CB against CSN is rubbish, and you would never follow through with it, because you only declare war on much smaller alliances, and your entire alliance is made of opportunists who are scared of any real conflict.

Shall you follow through, we're here. But if you expect us to not use treaties, :lol1:

Gotta love how many people managed to bite onto that.

Corinan: Manipulating the masses of Planet Bob since 06.

Please, he's manipulating nothing.

If you call that manipulation, what I do on a daily basis here is manipulation, as I routinely get people to bite on baseless accusations and threats of war.

I'm eventually going to go rogue for months on end on an alliance I have yet to choose, to completely obliterate their lower ranks while their upper ranks waste millions of dollars in rebuilding aid. If you'd like, I'll do this to NSO.

Just let me know.