An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, it is not a complex process to ban him again, but it is a matter of principle. #NSO is property of the New Sith Order. By being banned Jack Diorno was told he was not welcome. So when you are somewhere you are not welcome, what is it called? It's called trespassing. Something that could easily be used as a Cassius Belli.

ooc: Does NSO pay for and manage the servers that #NSO is hosted on? If that is not the case, it is actually not your proterty :ooc

Anyway, Jack A for effort F for follow through. Terrible read.

Dopple... stop waving around your twig thinking it's a stick. No one is impressed. (that can actually apply to all of NSO)

Edited by CptGodzilla

Hang so let me get this straight. Jack was being innovative in getting into a public channel. The public channel of the alliance who claims to be the most innovative force in CN of recent times. So in essense, shouldn't you be applauding and asking him to join NSO to further your innovation?

Jack for NSO.

Perhaps CSN should care seeing as how it is your member, Jack Diorno evading the ban on sovereign NSO property?

Sure, it is not a complex process to ban him again, but it is a matter of principle. #NSO is property of the New Sith Order. By being banned Jack Diorno was told he was not welcome. So when you are somewhere you are not welcome, what is it called? It's called trespassing. Something that could easily be used as a Cassius Belli.

Really. I lol'd. lolbrown, lolnso

Also, where's mah DoW, I am trespassing while banned.

Hang so let me get this straight. Jack was being innovative in getting into a public channel. The public channel of the alliance who claims to be the most innovative force in CN of recent times. So in essense, shouldn't you be applauding and asking him to join NSO to further your innovation?

Jack for NSO.

Actually Mr Diorno was an NSO member before bolting to Athens. You could say we kicked off his alliance hopping. Does that count as innovation?

Yeah man!! Believe it or not, when you threaten an alliance with war, they tend to respond back.

The really good question is why we keep bothering. NSO has, and always will be, all talk unless they have a minimum of 2x the NS of their opponents. There's really no use responding to them anymore because we all know they're gonna back down.

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

4 hours later... (With much topic viewing by Corinan)

Oh this is still going?

Har, har.. What a joke.

Actually Mr Diorno was an NSO member before bolting to Athens. You could say we kicked off his alliance hopping. Does that count as innovation?

Ah obviously his innovation surpasses NSO's, as evidenced by his outgrowth of NSO, and his ability to get in to you channel. That does not surprise me in the slightest.

The really good question is why we keep bothering. NSO has, and always will be, all talk unless they have a minimum of 2x the NS of their opponents. There's really no use responding to them anymore because we all know they're gonna back down.

Penkalol hits the nail on the head here.

Psh, you started it about as much as you invented white peace. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure Jack has been alliance hopping since before you were founded.

Do you really think this is going to work on me?

Do you really think this is going to work on me?

I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince NSO to attack (well, not more than a few minutes' I may devote to it out of humor's sake). It really is sad, though. Your word means so, so very little, and instead of intimidating those who you wish to threaten you just make them laugh.

Sith, indeed.