The Citrust Express has left the Station

cmf0203

If you can show me where ODN tried to get RnR to leave a bloc....other than just talking about it....I will gladly eat my words.

When it comes down to it, politics is a game of manipulation. However, if you refuse to be manipulated you have nothing to worry about. There is no proof that ODN acted upon this discussion. If you are going to prosecute them on that, then you should probably prosecute me for discussing ways to tear the NpO away from the NPO when i was leading the NAAC.

I think this is a clear statement on such a refusal. ;)

I am certain if NpO or NPO got word of your discussions, they would have acted in a more aggressive manner at that point in time.

Also, I am curious how many in the ODN GA are familiar with these logs.

Edited by Chalaskan

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sad about this. As GFL mentioned ODN and RnR had a lot of good times together. It was the friendliest, tightest, most laid back and informal diplomatic relationship that I've ever experienced. These two shared each others private forums and irc channels with each other. That's pretty freaking tight. To see that go away...

That's just bad. A sad day for the Cyberverse.

Thankfully they didn't cancel because of the logs alone.
Maybe after 8 pages, you'd like to think people will start figuring out we didn't just cancel over the GFL-Proximus issue.

Yeah, you also cancelled because of the leaked Arsenal/Joracy logs, which have already been posted and debated in this thread. Ding ding ding!

Yeah, you also cancelled because of the leaked Arsenal/Joracy logs, which have already been posted and debated in this thread. Ding ding ding!

I believe it is far more than just one log that caused the cancellation on ODN, you know, but since you aren't getting it, I guess there's no helping you.

R&R doesn't do business on a whim like that.

Edited by Ivan V

as someone who has been a member of both ODN and R&R, this treaty cancellation obviously saddens me.

That being said, the fine folks over at R&R are competent people and if they felt this was needed for their own good, it was.

As long as I can come over and argue with Jus's daily rants, drink yuengling with DS, talk dirty with Wai, and hate on the cubbies whenver cmf is around, i'll stay a happy scotch.

Having previously been in R&R for quite some time I am confident this decision is justified nor was it made lightly.

Best regards to all my friends in R&R.

Good to see you are still alive and kicking. I was doing some browsing on various threads of the past and I wondered what you have been up to.

Stop by our forums and spam along side us with the rest of our friends, including ODN.

Two alliances do not have to have a treaty together to show their respects :P

as someone who has been a member of both ODN and R&R, this treaty cancellation obviously saddens me.

That being said, the fine folks over at R&R are competent people and if they felt this was needed for their own good, it was.

As long as I can come over and argue with Jus's daily rants, drink yuengling with DS, talk dirty with Wai, and hate on the cubbies whenver cmf is around, i'll stay a happy scotch.

And it shall always be that way, as long as im around!

/me goes to get another 6 pack of Yuengling

This announcement brings some very mixed emotions for me. I have answered a lot of questions in private about my leaving R&R and my “attitude change” toward ODN in the last few months. I guess it is time to explain some things.

Perhaps there are two lessons:

1. Never read your best friend's diary.

2. Put a better lock on your diary.

-Craig

Interesting, if not particularly earth shattering.

Also I have no clue why people are apparently interested in berating R&R. If R&R don't trust ODN, then they should not be bound to them indefinitely. Besides, less treaties in existence is not neccessarily a bad thing.

Good to see you are still alive and kicking. I was doing some browsing on various threads of the past and I wondered what you have been up to.

Stop by our forums and spam along side us with the rest of our friends, including ODN.

Two alliances do not have to have a treaty together to show their respects :P

Just barely alive and kicking. I'm only here because I got the bat signal and came running. You know a lack of treaty has never much mattered to me. Though I do pop in the forums occasionally to lurk. I 'll make an effort to post something next time I do.