Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

It was mentioned waaay back. I have no desire to rehash it <.<.

There are posts in either this or the other thread. Or Kronos has the logs with our argument. They can give you our argument. They don't believe it mind you.

Meh, everyone is just beating a dead horse now, going over things already said and countered.

Time for this to die a quick death I say ^_^

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't the one that ran the math, so perhaps it was wrong. I can point you to our calculation people if you're genuinely interested in that, but again it's kinda pointless now *shrugs*

Oh yes, I don't fault you for standing up for your alliance. Not at all. But you can't really fault us for standing up for ours either. If you found our demands to be outrageous and threatening, then you did the right thing. We found what was happening to be the same in our view, so yeah.

Edit: I think I'm inadvertently keeping this thread alive. My apologies. I'll stop posting now. If you want something from me specifically, feel free to PM me.

Nah, I have said before. I probably would have made outrageous demands too and seen how they reacted and then taken it from there. My biggest problems with this situation are not really how STA handled it as I expect conflict to arise on Planet Bob from time to time. I even think it is healthy.

But it bears repetition that Kronos did not sign a guilt clause here. I state this for history's sake.

What? One CM is enough to make a tech raid unprofitable, there's no way these nations profited even without Heracles nuking them if he managed to make some successful attacks.

Bob, has leaving Grämlins severely hampered your understanding of the Cyberverse? One ground attack nets me over $35mil in land alone. An update rush would leave me $140mil in profit and I'd like to see the single cruise missile that can wipe that out.

Land's only accountable as a profit if you would have bought it in the first place, so as long as land is greatly overvalued in NS and only a fool would actually buy it for that price, it's not really fair to account for that much profit. Similarly, you shouldn't count the tech you win at the actual tech purchase price for your nation.

Perhaps one CM is an exaggeration but if he's fighting back at all you will incur very large (in financial terms) infra damages and military replacement costs, and end up with a little more land and tech.

AirMe: You're supposed to be a nice guy, but you are straight up talking smack right now. (ooc: the game has rules against slot filling and Tyga filed a report which was unsuccessful. If you think otherwise, take it up with admin /ooc). We launched a full compliment of attacks on Heracles like clockwork and those who deny it have their heads... somewhere other than on their shoulders. I am sure Heracles had other prime targets on his hit list, doesn't mean he'd magically turn into an idiot who didn't know how to deal out maximum damage to them. Your post is just blind speculation and accusation. I don't care how nice your manners are, you're being a jerk right now, AirMe. (ooc: it might have been reasonable to assume we were slot filling until Admin investigated it and said we weren't. It is no longer reasonable and neither are you /ooc).

It's funny to me to see people essentially justifying war over this. And what is your argument? It looks suspicious (if you ignore the damage Heracles took). It's a brave new world indeed. I will say that STA has some mighty fine friends though because they are flailing like mad to make the threat of war justified no matter how awkward. Anyway, people who have never seriously considered going rogue will continue to think that it would have saved Tyga had big bad Kronos not fought Heracles instead.

The gist of what I was trying to say, is I can see why STA felt the way they did. Tyga was the only one taking nukes from what I know. And the guys you put on Heracles weren't. So I can completely see where they are coming from. Also knowing that Heracles launched a couple of spy missions on nations conceivably hit in week 2 if he didn't take that much damage insinuates sinister plots.

If I was talking smack I would be "ZOMG Heracles and Kronos UZ SUXZORS! UZ B TROLLIN!" I quite respected Heracles when he was Kronos gov and I don't like seeing people go out like this.

I support Tyga's interpretation of the facts in this incident.

This thread is officially finished. We can all go home now and enjoy our Thanksgivings in peace.

Thank you, Haflinger, for bestowing your wise ways upon us.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

No, you have to state that his opinion is irrelevant because he isn't supporting Kronos and people who doesn't support Kronos should be ridicularized because of it.

It had very little to do with showing support for anyone, actually.

Beating this dead horse again was just stupid.

It's more the fact that Haflinger thinks that he's so important than him just saying 'I support side X', without providing any reasons for it, means anything. That is pretty funny.

Well it means something to me as I take note of his standings.

On other hand, when I see your posts,...well, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, while some more grandstanding and drama out of this would be fun if it occurred :D, a sensible resolution.

Edited by Branimir

No, you have to state that his opinion is irrelevant because he isn't supporting Kronos and people who doesn't support Kronos should be ridicularized because of it.

This man understands! I expect to see an application from you on my desk pronto. I think you've got the mindset it takes to be part of the winning Kronos team!

Well it means something to me as I take note of his standings.

On other hand, when I see your posts,...well, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, while some more grandstanding and drama out of this would be fun if it occurred :D, a sensible resolution.

I don't make posts that are simply 'I agree with person X' – because you're right, I don't matter. However, what I say might do, and it shouldn't matter who it is that's saying it. About the only person in this modern world that I take notice of because of who they are would be Grub (none of TOP, MHA and Sparta have a single figure to grab the attention in that way).

Well, it was an issue and it was solved, that's something we can all agree on. In my opinion, both parties could and should be congratulated for that. Regardless of the beginning result, we are now looking at the end result, so I think we should focus more on that. Small disagreements happen all the time, isn't that why we post here? :o Kidding.

PS: Bob, I guess I should increase the influence of my name. Take up table dancing at CN holiday parties, perhaps? ;P

Anyway, long story short, congrats to both parties for reaching a somewhat agreeable solution.

Drostan, no one demanded a billion dollars and the claims that we did are not in the slightest accurate.

I think you are misunderstanding it. I might be wrong tho. Tyga would have been on his "nuke first" everday list. If other STA's were in his slot they would have been nuked also. The fact of the point is Tyga would have been nuked the same amount of times no matter what. 3 other members declearing on him would not have stopped him from nuking tyga everyday each moreing first. Then after that send a couple, or trying to with the sdi's in the way, to the other members of sta. Like I stated above I think he was deleted with 12 nukes?

You're ignoring the fact that the additional SDIs would have drained Heracles' stockpile faster, thus increasing the chances that Heracles would not have the arsenal to get passed Tyga's SDI.

as is that ;)

D34th is not a native English speaker, I think it's fair to cut him a little slack.

I don't make posts that are simply 'I agree with person X' – because you're right, I don't matter.

So, to be able to simply express your agreement with someone if you feel like it, you have to matter first, by some standard which isn't codified or really tangible,...Ok, well then, thats....whatever really cant get bothered with such nonsense.

Once again, more dramaz next time STA, TOP et al. :D

Anyone who thinks that they're important enough that anyone else cares if they agree or disagree with their position is liable to be ridiculed for their conceit. That's all it is :)

D34th is not a native English speaker, I think it's fair to cut him a little slack.

That was slack, hence the ;).