Rating alliances

Azaghul

ADI is not up there so you cant have my vote but i want 2 RoK votes one for new gov and 1 for old gov

Old RoK 8 near the end you guys got sloppy

NEW RoK 5 i dont know the new gov

athens 7 tech deals

iron 7 you guys know your money

NpO 7 i dont know why i just feel like giving you guys a 7

The rest of you i give a 6 just to be fair

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was your AA back then? Just wondering.

Anyway, if every one liked us then I would feel like a failure. I will never pander to those that oppose us and never go out of my way to be nice just for the sake of getting in someone else's good graces. Cowards can have it.

You're such a rebel :rolleyes:

What is the aim of NSO? Power? To what end? Power for power's sake is pointless. Opposing something to oppose it, without a moral reason behind such and objection is likewise, pointless.

What was your AA back then? Just wondering.

Anyway, if every one liked us then I would feel like a failure. I will never pander to those that oppose us and never go out of my way to be nice just for the sake of getting in someone else's good graces. Cowards can have it.

It was a wise decision, but not one without precedent. Also, my posts were intended to be humorous, even if they aren't funny.

Also, is there a reason people are quoting massive blocks of text?

i think its more based on wishful thinking, after all it was your 10 that fell to all those 1's and 2's.

In all fairness, that "10" also had the world cowering in fear for close to three years. Surely that demonstrates an ability to play the game.

TOP- 6 Know a few from the old days, but not that much. Seem to have a few things in common though no one will admit it.

MHA - 3 They were great allies until they started moving away. While both were to blame, one party took the brunt of it.

Sparta - 2 Not a big fan, though some of the out spoken ones are more knowledgable and personable if you talk to them privately instead of bashing on the forums.

NpO - 10 Great people, great allies.

IRON - 8 Finster and company are good people.

ODN -5 not because I don't know them, but because they are ok by me, even after canceling and then attacking us when I was in NATO. We understood what needed to be done, and I don't hold any ill will.

FARK -1 Not my style. Never was, even in my Trident days.

GPA - 0 Great Lie believers.

NPO - 8 Don't really care what anyone thinks. A lot of great people here.

FOK - 3 Meh.

MK - 8 For all the innane comments and what have you, they know what they want and get it. Got to love that, plus some pretty cool members.

WTF - 5 for not knowing any of them

TOOL - 8 TOOL are great people, Mia is a wonderful person to talk to even though she hates me. Also, -Bama.

TDO - 0 Great Lie

VE - 6 Don't know them a bunch, but we are getting there, and they are pretty nice.

Legion - 6 Not a whole lot of contact, good spammers.

RoK - 0 Van Hoo :wub:

GATO - 8 Professional and wonderful to be around.

CSN -2 I like Astronaut Jones. Thats about all I like of them.

Athens - 7 Not as bad as the detractors like to think. Good members, Londo and I never got along, but he has always been respectful.

Gremlins - 7 Good at what they do.

MCXA - 6 Good leadership IMO

UPN - 7 Becks and Hans are assests to any alliance.

RIA - 6 Delta, even though I don't ever talk to him and the one time I did it wasn't a pretty sight, he knows how to play.

STA - 10 A pleasure to be around.

Invicta- 6 Pretty good group.

RnR - 8 Like them a lot actually. Got to know them through our forums and I enjoy the professionalism with a hint of cozy.

MASH - 5 Dont know em.

NADC - 5 Ok

WAPA - 8 Good people. Dealt with them for rogue issues, settled quickly.

NV - 8 Outstanding people. Was a shame to cancel way back before WoC.

NSO - 10 We have Doppel

NEW -6 good warriors

MA -5 no clue

Umbrella - 2 No thanks

FAN - 7 like announcements, drama was before my time.

LoSS - 5 Haven't had the pleasure

TSO - 5 see above

NATO - 9 A great community with a lot of great intelligent players that are too quiet.

Nordreich - 5 cool

GR - 5 not too shabby

Vanguard - 4 give or take.

GOD - 2 Tend to hold personal grudges too long. Not healthy. Though loyalty is high.

FoB -6 good guys.

PC - 3 meh

Valhalla -7 lots of bright minds.

GGA - 7 Not the alliance to laugh at anymore. Making great moves.

TPF - 8 Classy and more classy.

edit: gave MK a comment, but no score. Doh! Same for RIA and TOOL. God damn it...

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

I am fast, but astronaut jones apparently is faster.

Also, while some of us find the NSO annoying, it doesn't mean we have any interest in rolling them. I, for one, am perfectly content with letting them live in their own world where they are clearly the single most innovative and cutting edge alliance of all time.

Have you and I ever spoken? If you want the full effect of annoyance you really should try a one on one approach. I don't recall ever commenting on RoK so I am unsure how you, having come back very recently, could even have an educated opinion on NSO at all, aside from very ill informed !@#$%* logs from some of your comrades.

Of course, I am well aware that a lot of people post here from positions of ignorance so I am not wholly surprised.

Have you and I ever spoken? If you want the full effect of annoyance you really should try a one on one approach. I don't recall ever commenting on RoK so I am unsure how you, having come back very recently, could even have an educated opinion on NSO at all, aside from very ill informed !@#$%* logs from some of your comrades.

Of course, I am well aware that a lot of people post here from positions of ignorance so I am not wholly surprised.

I'm hoping you include yourself in that group.

TOP:10 For obvious reasons

MHA:7 Love the theme, good allies, nice people.

Sparta:2 Had a pretty poor performance in Karma war and a lot of their top nations supposedly refused to fight?

NpO:7 Grub is a very good emperor. They really have rebounded very well. Nice stats. Nukes

IRON:7 Great allies. Fought them in Karma and their top ranks are pretty stacked.

ODN:5 Meh. Gave me help with TC.

FARK:7 Good leadership, nice stats. Seem like good guys.

GPA:1 Waste of space.

NPO:2 Not a fan of these guys.

FOK:7 Good guys. Good allies.

MK:8 One of the best alliances in the game. Strong militarily and diplomatically. Nice stats. Has some really good people in there. Would give them a 9 but am not allied to them so an 8 is fine.

WTF:1 Waste of space.

TOOL:4 Don't know them.

TDO:3 Good techsellers. -2 for being neutral.

VE:5 Meh

Legion:6 Would have been 3 a month ago.

RoK:5 Meh.

GATO:3 Meh.

CSN:5 Don't really know them at all so I'll give them a 5.

Athens:3 Their a pretty good alliance, don't like their OWF posters sometimes.

Gremlins:9 The most underrated alliance in the game right now. Great people in there and of course, great allies.

MCXA:2 Let Francesca in gov.

UPN:5 Never really heard anything about them tbh.

RIA:6 Has Delta and Penkala.

STA:5 Good enough guys.

Invicta:2 Have no idea what they've been doing the last few weeks. It's been pretty dumb.

RnR:6 Quality alliance. Orange.

MASH:4 Don't know anything about them.

NADC:4 Don't know anything about them.

WAPA:4 Same as the 2 above.

NV:5 Hizzy is a good poster.

NSO:5 Never really gave much thought to them tbh. Their ok I guess.

NEW:5 Who are they?

MA:5 Some good people there. Seem to have fallen on hard times recently.

Umbrella:9 I miss Ochocinco's posts.

FAN:5 Meh

LoSS:1 Bailed on their allies in a complete u-turn before Karma.

TSO:8 Really good alliance. Good allies.

NATO:4 Don't know them.

Nordreich:1 Don't really like them.

GR:5 My first alliance :v:

Vanguard:5 Meh

GOD:6 Strangely enough I enjoy BigZ's and Xiphosis's posts.

FoB:6 +1 due to having Choader.

PC:5 Meh

Valhalla:3 Meh, negative views on them from pre-Karma.

GGA:1 Obvious reasons.

TPF:5 Meh

Interesting idea

TOP - 5, I don't really know 'em. I know broadbeans and that's about it. bb is awesome and all but I can't base my opinion on one person

MHA - 5, again..an alliance I don't really know

Sparta - 8, I have the utmost respect for Sparta. Tulak is an excellent leader and Sethly is a darn good MoFA :P

NpO - 8, Again an amazing alliance led with skill and class

IRON - 4, an alliance I've never really cared to get to know. Call it ignorance, but eh I never really like their style.

ODN - 9, she'll always hold a special place in my heart. The days of WalkerNinja kind of turned it into the "Optional Defense Network" as some call it, but it's foundation is rock solid. Full of really awesome people.

FARK - 5, not a huge fan of non-NS invasion alliances but again, that's probably the ignorant side of me talking

GPA - 6, I don't like the idea of a neutral alliance but you gotta respect that these guys stick with it

NPO - if this was based on respect alone I'd go 9 or 10 but if it's based on how much I like them I'd say probably a 3. I'm from the CoLUEtion, so eh..it's natural.

FOK - 5, again not a huge fan of the invasion alliances

MK - 4, I guess I like 'em as a whole but sometimes they try to walk with too much swag

WTF - 5, they keep to themselves....so idk much about them

TOOL - 6, ohhh BamaBuc. Gunslinger/Scip really liked TOOL and spoke highly of them..so that kind of formed my opinion for me I guess

TDO - 6, see GPA

VE - 7, I love me some VE. Or at least I did when Corny was Lord and when Egore was Lord

Legion - 7, Being my first alliance, it's kinda like my baby. If GB and SocCar was still in the alliance I'd give er a 9 or 10.

RoK - 5, I like Hoo but I'm not a fan on how some of their diplomats handle FA

GATO - 9, nothing wrong with this alliance...at all

CSN - 7, I've had nothing but pleasant run-ins

Athens - 6, don't know them too well but I really think it's cool how much they grew (I'm getting lazy now so I'll stop with the explanations)

Gremlins - 6,

MCXA - 5

UPN - 6

RIA - 7

STA - 8

Invicta - 6

RnR - 4

MASH - 4

NADC - 5

WAPA - 2

NV - 7

NSO - 8

NEW - 5

MA - 6

Umbrella - 4

FAN - 6

LoSS - 6

TSO - 4

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 2

GR - 5

Vanguard - 6

GOD - 6

FoB -5

PC - 5

Valhalla- 7

GGA - 3

TPF - 6

In all fairness, that "10" also had the world cowering in fear for close to three years. Surely that demonstrates an ability to play the game.

i will concede that point. i gave them either a 4 or a 5 in my rankings, because clearly they arent a bad alliance. i just found it funny that he gave almost every alliance that fought them, and then defeated them, a 1, while in most cases members of the victorious alliances did not give that kind of ranking to NPO.

How could I forget?

NPO: Die in a fire. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you so much. Why won't you just go away?

CSN: 5 - I'm feeling original.

Ok, now you are cool :P

i will concede that point. i gave them either a 4 or a 5 in my rankings, because clearly they arent a bad alliance. i just found it funny that he gave almost every alliance that fought them, and then defeated them, a 1, while in most cases members of the victorious alliances did not give that kind of ranking to NPO.

You must be reading a completely different set of rankings then. But hey, its cool, we are big boys and girls and can take the heat.

Edited by Litha Riddle

TOP: 4 (overly democratic system and internal derision almost undo their numerical advantage. Also, stat-padding)

MHA: 3 (Used to be run competently, not the Triumvirate, formerly WCR, Floyd, and Count Rupert, is Scutterbug, Crush, and some other guy. I fell sorry for Crush for having to be the final remnant of a bygone era for MHA.)

Sparta: 4 (Diplomatic uncertainty, military inefficiency)

NpO: 7.5 ( I like their swagger, but my dealings with them have been limited so far)

IRON: 5 (no dealings with them at all)

ODN: 4 (their reputation precedes them)

FARK: 2 (Government incompetence and internal derision)

GPA: )): Neutrals )):

NPO: 3 (They haven't played the game well since early 2008)

FOK: 6 (limited dealings, but they have Tromp)

MK: 7 (I like Archon's leadership, and their talk)

WTF: )): Neutrals )):

TOOL:5 (limited to no dealings with them)

TDO: )): Neutrals )):

VE: 5 (limited to no dealings with them)

Legion: 5 (^^)

RoK: 3 (They've hemorrhaged leadership)

GATO: 6 (old alliance, cannot be killed)

CSN: 5

Athens: 7.5 (:wub: Londo)

Gremlins: 0.5 (Ramurius has driven out all of the talent, save Bob Janova and LiquidMercury)

MCXA: 4

UPN: 5

RIA: 6.5 (:wub: Delta)

STA: 7.5 (:wub: Tyga, and their political stances)

Invicta: 2 (Halfinger)

RnR: 5

MASH: 4 (last I heard they were stagnant and allied to NADC)

NADC: 0 (If you don't know why, you haven't played CN since January 2008)

WAPA: 5

NV: 5

NSO: 9.5 (nobody's perfect, but they're damn close.)

NEW: 5

MA: 5

Umbrella: 5

FAN: 9 (Incredibly active, been growing like they learned economics or something)

LoSS: 5

TSO: 2 (watchman)

NATO: 4

Nordreich: 2

GR: 4

Vanguard: 5.5

GOD: 5.5

FoB: 5

PC: 4.5

Valhalla: 3 (Bob Sanders)

GGA: 2 (Leadership)

TPF: 6

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Now with commentary...

1 - Worse, 5 - Neutral, 10 - Outstanding

TOP - 4 (needs to show me more in terms to being a leader now that they aren't holding NPO's jacket)

MHA - 6 (seems ok, I'm impressed with individual members to be sure)

Sparta - 6 (ditto MHA)

NpO - 6 (favorable mostly because of Grub, overwise 5)

IRON - 9 (they were impressing me before I came to Valhalla and since then even more so)

ODN - 4 (needs to show they grew a pair, not just talk about it)

FARK - 7 (more intelligent and better players on the world stage than they let on)

GPA - 5 (you barely know they are there these days, which I guess is how they like it)

NPO - 4 (capital should be named Constantinople...)

FOK - 6 (favorable opinion of them mostly because they come off as professional)

MK - 3 (I genuinely like some of the individual members, but a few members spoil their image for me)

WTF - 5 (kinda there...)

TOOL - 7 (some genuinely good people hang out there)

TDO - 5 (also kinda there...)

VE - 7 (seems to have their act together better than most)

Legion - 7 (finally seems to be doing it right)

RoK - 9 (almost always does it right)

GATO - 5 (needs to do more)

CSN - 5 (in danger of becoming a jacket holder)

Athens - 5 (seems to fluctuate between 4 and 6 in terms of a rating...I neither love or hate them particularly)

Gremlins - 6 (you have to respect the numbers and large...gun in their hand)

MCXA - 4 (used to be someone...still could be)

UPN - 5 (seems ok)

RIA - 6 (not as crazy as they first appear)

STA - 3 (when they aren't being trollesque their number goes up...something to think about)

Invicta - 7 (ditto STA)

RnR - 7 (I always liked them though I can't say specifically why)

MASH - 5 (seems ok)

NADC - 4 (Winner of the 2008 Target Award)

WAPA - 7 (has overcome any number of problems to be successful, I respect that)

NV - 6 (good people)

NSO - 4 (this number has actually gone up the past couple of months)

NEW - 5 (seems ok...don't know enough about them)

MA - 8 (any friend of Valhalla and Rok can't be bad)

Umbrella - 7 (much respect for how they handle themselves during the last war)

FAN - 7 (the ultimate survivors...hope they prove me wrong and gain sanction some day)

LoSS - 5 (seems ok)

TSO - 5 (seems ok)

NATO - 5 (can't say I know what they've been doing lately...sorta quiet)

Nordreich - 6 (I love a good story of redemption)

GR - 5 (gives the appearance of doing it right)

Vanguard - 5 (loyal to their friends, that counts for something)

GOD - 5 (far more conniving than they appear)

FoB - 5 (no real complaint about them)

PC - 4 (raiders can't be e-lawyers when its convenient...the NAP technically could be terminated with a DoW indeed)

Valhalla - 11 (personal bias)

GGA - 6 (more a wishful thinking rating...I don't hate them, they have been nice to Valhalla in the past, etc.)

TPF - 7 (showed me something in the last war...damn crazy Turks)

Did not give what kind of ranking, a low one? Forgive me, I have read through all of these rankings once and my eyes hurt :P I did notice a some of those who fought NPO give them a higher than expected number, but most gave a low one. However, who can be completely objective. I tried to be in mine, but little biases sometimes get in the way. For instance, RoK is not really a 0 in my book, more like a 7. But Hoo and I don't get along so I allowed it to skew. I suppose there is no way we can get one of these rating threads without some bias.

No, and I doubt we ever will. I have, however, seen enough out of the rest of your membership and government to find your alliance without a doubt annoying. Jumping up and down and shouting that you're innovative does not make you so ... it just makes you a laughing stock.

Also, you're a blowhard and your response was predictable ... now aren't we both content? ;)