SLCB Official Announcement!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I should take this opportunity to mention that we went so far as to make Jorost an honorary member of SLCB!

The following logs are 100% bonafide!

<&p0rkSab3r> well, to do you one better, i've decided to make you an honorary member of SLCB

<+Jorost|Invicta> Me?

<@TheMili> Yeah

<+Jorost|Invicta> Why?

<@TheMili> Would you like to be an honorary member?

<+Jorost|Invicta> Surely.

<&p0rkSab3r> i hereby dub thee:

<&p0rkSab3r> THE OFFICIAL FLOATER OF SLCB

<@TheMili> Congratulations

<&p0rkSab3r> floating is an essential part of seaworthiness

<+Jorost|Invicta> Wow, thanks.

o/ SLCB

o/ Invicta

YAY!!!!!

I wholeheartedly apologize for any and all actions by me or any member of my alliance that contributed to the rancor and the ill will. And I am happy to accept the hand of SLCB in the spirit of statesmanship, and the hope of future friendship.

Let us consider the hatchet well and truly buried.

o/ SLCB

o/ Purple

Jorost and myself had a rather productive, if brief, chat on saturday evening in which I apologized to him and Invicta as a whole for both the actions of the now-departed ogodai and the actions of myself and our alliance as a whole. I could not have said it better than he said it above, so I quote it as it represents how i feel as well.

I, too, am sorry for any and all actions perpetrated by either me or my alliance which may have lead to a worsening of the situation both of us were in. I am all-too-willing to move forward into a new era of peace and, Admin willing, friendship with Invicta and yes even all of purpledom.

o/ Invicta

o/ Purple

jingoist - I'm glad you've decided to do this. I like you guys a lot and am glad you're taking this approach. I know SLCB will be a prominent alliance for years to come and even though you may be on opposite sides it won't be a constant hostile relationship. SLCB, although a lulzy alliance, should be taken seriously.

Much respect to their government for taking this initiative, and good on Invicta, and the rest of purple, for moving on. Leave it for the GW folks, let it build up 'till then. :)

o7 SLCB

07 Invicta

This tiz is off the noast :ehm:

You should've rolled Invicta tbqh.

Never would have happened. ^_^

Congrats on coming to an amicable resolution, Invicta, SLCB.

I look forward to better relations with SLCB in future, considering that relations of late have been... strained, to say the least.

Pope Schrödinger et pontifices proclaims purgification

Oh no he done been smote :(

I'm still banned from #slcb. :P

Would it cheer you up to know that I have a entire governmental department following you around these political chambers scrubbing the anime off your trail?

Conclusionwise:

For some strange reason I do not yet have full and total access to all things Seaworthy, but I will go ahead and say that I trust Their Cardboardy Majesties and hope this is all great. So, where are we... Purple? Still sucks. Ragequit? Imminent.

Never would have happened. ^_^

Congrats on coming to an amicable resolution, Invicta, SLCB.

I look forward to better relations with SLCB in future, considering that relations of late have been... strained, to say the least.

Not a chance.

Now we've made friends with Invicta we need to move our efforts elsewhere... you better watch out buddy :P