Operation Purplenurple

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this was all a bad publicity stunt? It's like SLCB and Invicta are racing each other to the bottom of the barrel.

I disagree.

It's what people have made of this thread, being ignorant of several facts, such as SLCB never backing this announcement and that the second rogue was never a SLCB member to begin with.

Edited by Tromp

All of purple should disband.. valhalla, invicta, legion, ... those are the only purple alliances I know, but the rest of them should go too.

You want to disband alliances you dont even know? You probably dont know the purple alliances you listed that well either.

Ill make sure to ignore anything you say here in the future ;)

But Goose, don't you remember the goold ol' days of Maroon drama? They were such fun times, and now purple gets to enjoy all the colour drama. It makes me sad.

Oh yes, I have not forgotten the Maroon drama. I was right in the center of the MDC/USN feud. One color brought together by Spam. It was a great time. Though, I much prefer the Maroon sphere now, and even Maroon at its worst was better than purple is now.

i think CSN is jealous of purple :P

I think someone thinks I'm in CSN.

But Goose, don't you remember the goold ol' days of Maroon drama? They were such fun times, and now purple gets to enjoy all the colour drama. It makes me sad.

Maroon drama was never CLOSE to as retarded as purple drama. purple doesn't even deserve to be capitalized at this point.

I show you the light but you refuse my hand. I give you a just path but you abandon my road. Purple, you are making my patience thin to the edge. Continue to ignore my words and I will bring down my most holy and just hand crushing those that refuse me. I am Stumpy, King of Purple, and I will not be swayed from my righteous path.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I show you the light but you refuse my hand. I give you a just path but you abandon my road. Purple, you are making my patience thin to the edge. Continue to ignore my words and I will bring down my most holy and just hand crushing those that refuse me. I am Stumpy, King of Purple, and I will not be swayed from my righteous path.

Show me the light.