A treaty cancellation

othersideflag1.png

Several months ago The Other Side was a new alliance and we found friends in USN. Their support at that time meant a lot to us and a PIAT was signed. However, times have changed and the leadership at TOS felt that USN were moving in the opposite direction to where we were wanting to be. This coupled by a lack of communication has led us to cancel the treaty.

The 48 hour cancellation period has now expired and the treaty is considered void.

Rulesaints

High Commander of TOS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's sad. You two seemed to have a promising relationship, none the less good luck to both signatories.

Just another move by maroon to isolate USN as much as it can. Color me unsurprised.

If this was not a joke:

Oh blast! you found us out! Oh wait...they are still signatories of the Solidarity Pact for an Allied Maroon and the Maroon Economic Pact...

Our plans have failed guise, sorry -_-

/sarcasm

Else:

Edit: I blame Ruben

Edited by Fronz

Thats a tad uncalled for. I think you know better than to actually believe Boris an idiot.

Unfortunate to see this, but all things considered, both parties are probably better off.

No. When he comes here and spouts off pure !@#$%^&* about this cancellation being a Maroon plot to isolate USN, he's being an idiot.

First of all, I'd just like to say that it's a shame that this had to happen, and I wish the best of luck to both parties moving forward.

Additionally, I'd like to compliment the tinfoil-hat brigade on their assignment of intent in this cancellation to our entire color sphere. I'm sure you're acting on complete information and that a conspiracy is in fact afoot. I for one am gratified that I heard of our involvement here as opposed to having to coordinate it by pesky private channels.

In other words: It's a PIAT cancellation, don't blow it out of proportion. Both of these alliances are signatories of the Maroon Economic Pact anyways. I really don't think there's a need for any of this commentary when all of us still consider USN to be an integral part of the quest for greater Maroonity. This is just an announcement of a cancellation, I'm sure both alliances will move on and hopefully grow closer again in the future.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Benjamin Arouet

Thats a tad uncalled for. I think you know better than to actually believe Boris an idiot.

Unfortunate to see this, but all things considered, both parties are probably better off.

Excuse me, that was quite uncalled for. I think you know better than to think that Goose cares what you think he thinks.

Just another move by maroon to isolate USN as much as it can. Color me unsurprised.

Seriously? Someone call the tinfoil hat brigade :v:

First of all, I'd just like to say that it's a shame that this had to happen, and I wish the best of luck to both parties moving forward.

Additionally, I'd like to compliment the tinfoil-hat brigade on their assignment of intent in this cancellation to our entire color sphere. I'm sure you're acting on complete information and that a conspiracy is in fact afoot. I for one am gratified that I heard of our involvement here as opposed to having to coordinate it by pesky private channels.

In other words: It's a PIAT cancellation, don't blow it out of proportion. Both of these alliances are signatories of the Maroon Economic Pact anyways. I really don't think there's a need for any of this commentary when all of us still consider USN to be an integral part of the quest for greater Maroonity. This is just an announcement of a cancellation, I'm sure both alliances will move on and hopefully grow closer again in the future.

^ This pretty much sums it up nicely :awesome:

The best of luck to both parties, and Hai Rules :P