A Dispatch from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're correct. Sparta is never hostile in an unclear situation.

Let the dust settle, then they'll get damn hostile.

How is this an unclear situation. If you're still keeping up with this from the Karma war, at least try to make sense next time.

I'd like to use this topic to voice my opinion that we should roll several alliances and spheres. I will list them in no particular order.

Bel air.

Pink.

TOP.

Purple.

I understand this will by proxy involve rolling a bunch of other alliances. This consideration pleases me.

the honorless MK waving their "giant" e-peen.

Please roast.

Glad I don't have to pretend anymore.

Its alot of E-peen to wave, yes, but it takes alot to break alot. Your smoldering ruins would be a prime example.

Please, do not let me interrupt this very sensitive moment for you....

Edited by tamerlane

I'm pretty sure that giant e-peen ripped you guys a new one smug.gif

If I am remembering right, you guys were far from the only ones involved on our front. But, you can tickle your ego a bit more if you want. ;)

Anyway, how did this topic turn towards this? I just now started reading lol

Ah yes, my two favorite alliances bawwing. First our Spartastic friends dying on their cross for all our sins, and the honorless MK waving their "giant" e-peen.

Please roast.

Glad I don't have to pretend anymore.

Without our "waving our giant e-peen" around your alliance would be in a lot worse condition today. I guess we should have just let PC write the peace terms. B)

As the writer of the "Aqua Cafeteria Accords" I agree that they were never meant to be a NAP between MHA and MK. I don't know why people keep thinking they were. That being said, it makes me sad to see them go. They were a watershed moment in Aqua. MK and MHA have been bffs, but since the Cafeteria Accords came about we have certainly stopped hating on each other, and I think that there is genuine positive vibes going both ways.

So yeah, strike the NAP from your records, as there never was a NAP. But don't strike the Accords, man! Does this mean we can't sit at the same table anymore? Does this mean you are going to spit in our pudding?

As the writer of the "Aqua Cafeteria Accords" I agree that they were never meant to be a NAP between MHA and MK. I don't know why people keep thinking they were. That being said, it makes me sad to see them go. They were a watershed moment in Aqua. MK and MHA have been bffs, but since the Cafeteria Accords came about we have certainly stopped hating on each other, and I think that there is genuine positive vibes going both ways.

So yeah, strike the NAP from your records, as there never was a NAP. But don't strike the Accords, man! Does this mean we can't sit at the same table anymore? Does this mean you are going to spit in our pudding?

We already did something else in your pudding and it rhymes with "spit". :lol1:

Doc Taco, the ACAs live on in the hearts and minds of those who were there and shall never be erased :wub: