Poll: Next big war

KIADO

When do you think will the next big war happen?  

880 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Including Below, Bastion and Chestnut was more than a little redundant given the massive overlap with SuperFriends.

I voted before New Year's, but it's probably wishful thinking.

We should create a rule that the surrender terms of the most recent "big war" should expire before people complain of militaristic blue balls.

That's a dumb rule, seeing as the purpose of terms is often to keep an alliance out of the next big war.

Below is a lol bloc. I don't think it's even called that, they just wouldn't give a name so it got landed with that; it was announced as 'fake Bastion' as two fingers to Sponge who'd just leaked the idea through his Vox website.

As for the main question of the thread, I'm with Azaghul. The situation is still complex and there's various points of tension, but at the moment I can't see which one of those will come to war. That means that war is at least a couple of months away, but that fits with all the categories you gave, so I really can't vote at all.

And yeah, it's almost a certainty that every major bloc will participate, due either to treaty obligations or strategic considerations, just like in most wars throughout history. Perhaps one or two will find a way to stay out; no-one's really sure how a multipolar world works in terms of the strategic considerations, and we don't have a precedent to see how they might behave.

In spite of the meme, TOP betrays Grämlins because they get tired of having to hit ALT+0228 every time they type out that alliance name to get the ä thingy.

TOP and Grämlins then toss a coin to see which alliance gets to go first in choosing up sides.

As part of a secret term from the Karma War, NPO has to be chosen last.

You heard how it all breaks out, warfans! Now go out there and buy your nukes!

Eh, I see the next big war happening before new years, I have no idea who would be involved though, as there seems to be so many potential conflicts right now. All I can really say is that most of C&G and our direct allies seem to be growing quite rapidly compared to the other sides of the web, the longer it takes the better for us. :laugh:

Between now and the spring but i voted for between now and New years because i couldn't vote for between now and spring. Also everyone will be involved in some way or another its a question of were the front lines will be and which blocs will try to remain on the sidelines of whatever the conflicts are.

There are tensions in several different places at the moment. There could be a massive war involving CDT, there could be a massive war as a result of orange tensions, and if it's the latter CDT will probably be involved anyway. I think this will likely come to fruition by the end of the year, but perhaps it could take until January or February. Difficult to predict now, but people will get bored over the holidays.