Poll: Next big war

KIADO

When do you think will the next big war happen?  

880 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at the tension now, probebly it will happen in the Spring sometime. It will involve every major bloc.

Yep, and it will end with one major bloc being the undisputed leader and all the "moralists" of that side loudly saying how they "always" liked the idea of a unipolar world and the propaganda machines going into overdrive.

NEW Nusantara Elite Warrior is always prepare to War

War is our Way of life

Honour is our Goal of life

Respect is our Need of life

For Better or Worse We enter next war with Head face high

Long life planet Bob,

Long life Our Ally,

Long Life and prosper to you my fellow citizen of Bob.

We seem to do one of these things about once annually. We really should make the Big War Day an annual holiday for the whole planet. Y'know, get out the BBQ, crack open a beer, and toss a couple nukes at the neighbor kids....

A really nice day for all. B)

We could even have 2 captains (TOP and NpO maybe) who alternate picking an alliance to be on their side until everyone's been chosen.

Then :nuke:

The numbers are interesting for sure, a month later.

SF [ 442 ] ** [14.50%]

C&G [ 479 ] ** [15.72%]

Citadel [ 457 ] ** [14.99%]

Frostbite [ 466 ] ** [15.29%]

Looks like all four will be involved next big war, which is very likely true.

• 2 weeks later...
The numbers are interesting for sure, a month later.

SF [ 442 ] ** [14.50%]

C&G [ 479 ] ** [15.72%]

Citadel [ 457 ] ** [14.99%]

Frostbite [ 466 ] ** [15.29%]

Looks like all four will be involved next big war, which is very likely true.

Seeing how the treaty web is spun, thats a given. It's not really a big war if none of them is involved, and any involvement of one will trigger the involvement of the others out of strategical assumptions. No one would want the present balance to turn into a disadvantage.

No one would want the present balance to turn into a disadvantage.

I think a lot of people would find ignoring Citadel completely and initiating the next global war with the intention of completely excluding Citadel hilarious to be honest. You're all imploding with boredom and going out with a bang is what you're waiting for.. Denying it would be the best way of really getting to you, as well as allowing the 'Citadel are infra-huggers' thing to stick unto forever.

I envision a middle-finger-esk gesture in which CN shows Citadel that sure, playing the game one way can be good statistically but isn't exactly all that fun.

I think a lot of people would find ignoring Citadel completely and initiating the next global war with the intention of completely excluding Citadel hilarious to be honest. You're all imploding with boredom and going out with a bang is what you're waiting for.. Denying it would be the best way of really getting to you, as well as allowing the 'Citadel are infra-huggers' thing to stick unto forever.

I envision a middle-finger-esk gesture in which CN shows Citadel that sure, playing the game one way can be good statistically but isn't exactly all that fun.

I guess people never got that Citadel was only secondary about stats, but thats a whole other discussion.