Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can see them seathing with rage. I'm almost sure it was your leader who said he was doing all this for fun and was ticked off Purple didn't react in the form of something more serious last time you two had this encounter. But we know you guys can get away with what you're doing and are getting away with it. You're just angry that with each passing day, as purple doesn't fall into the trap, you see they're not going to react to your petty jabs at them. The only thing that's going to draw a reaction is something a little more blatant and with more effort put into. And that frustrates you, to that I say, try harder.

Actually, I'm feeling quite smug regardless of Purple's reaction.

Yeah I can see them seathing with rage. I'm almost sure it was your leader who said he was doing all this for fun and was ticked off Purple didn't react in the form of something more serious last time you two had this encounter. But we know you guys can get away with what you're doing and are getting away with it. You're just angry that with each passing day, as purple doesn't fall into the trap, you see they're not going to react to your petty jabs at them. The only thing that's going to draw a reaction is something a little more blatant and with more effort put into. And that frustrates you, to that I say, try harder.

Yes and PBU the person whoever made where you are. :P

You really need to read the forums more.

Yes and PBU the person whoever made where you are. :P

wait was that english?

PBU Philadelphia Biblical University (Langhorn, PA)

PBU Pass Break Up (football)

PBU Producer Business Unit

PBU Pressure Build-Up

PBU Partys-Bei-Uns (Partys-by-us)

PBU Passenger Business Unit

PBU Periodic Building Unit

PBU Photo Blow-Up

PBU PaintBallersUnit

PBU Premature Babies Unit

PBU Polimorfismo de Base Unica

any of those what you meant?

You've misinterpreted what Proko was getting at a ridiculous amount of times in this thread. He's not taking a shot at you, goddamnit.

He's calling us antagonists, which is clearly not what we are.

We're trying to enjoy freedom.

What he didn't say is that you were wrong, which is what imbored stated. You're clearly antagonists, I don't really care what you have to say to the contrary. No one minds though, not Proko, not me.

Anyhow, let's not derail this thread before Haflinger even gets here. That'd be tragic.

My friend, surely you don't doubt Michiel's capabilities, just his odds? While yes, the odds are stacked heavily against him of breaking through that purple barrier, but, he has done it, and he will do it again, because the nations of purple know he truly is the best option for their safety.

These are the words of a wise man!

In summary:

1) You can take the stick out of the man

2) You can take the man out of the stick

3) You can shake it and bake it

4) Vote for Michiel de Ruyter for PURPLE Senator

tl/dr;? Michiel de Ruyter is the best candidate for purple senate as all the others have past records of touching kids and stuff.

Im here my children. I heard I was needed. Let it be known, that on this day, I give my support to the candidate known as Michiel de Ruyter and hereby knight him as a prophet of Stumpyism on Purple. Go my child, and spread the good word. I hear your prayers, children of Purple, and I wipe your tears with the goodness of my heart. Onward Purple!

Michiel may be the best thing on Purple since...well...ever!! :v:

Watch your tongue old friend...

Well actually to be fair, BAPS befriending TDSM8 was a pretty good move. But now uhhhhhhhhh

Good times.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Im here my children. I heard I was needed. Let it be known, that on this day, I give my support to the candidate known as Michiel de Ruyter and hereby knight him as a prophet of Stumpyism on Purple. Go my child, and spread the good word. I hear your prayers, children of Purple, and I wipe your tears with the goodness of my heart. Onward Purple!

So it is written, so it shall be done. To all you heathens who dare oppose Michiel de Ruyter, let it be known that our lord and savior has decreed that Michiel de Ruyter is a prophet of all that is just and unifying. If you do not vote for Michiel, you are against purple unity. Worse, you are against stumpy and thus very bad people.

You deserve another award oh fearless leader. Somebody give stumpy the medal of freedom in unity.

Edited by Jyrinx

No one reply to imbored24470's posts, she's very busy.

Yes.

So... I heard I was supposed to reply to you in an attempt to get you to reply back?

Well I finished my movie now so I'm good.

Onward Stickmen!

Btw I didn't think Paranormal Activity was the scariest movie of all time. Then again the copy I had was anticlimatic and had a meh ending.

(Do I need OOC brackets for this? Can my CN ruler be watching Paranormal Activity? I mean rulers don't just sit the whole time being ruler-y do they?)

Yes.

Well I finished my movie now so I'm good.

Onward Stickmen!

Btw I didn't think Paranormal Activity was the scariest movie of all time. Then again the copy I had was anticlimatic and had a meh ending.

(Do I need OOC brackets for this? Can my CN ruler be watching Paranormal Activity? I mean rulers don't just sit the whole time being ruler-y do they?)

This is technically an OOC forum :P