Quite Possibly an Endorsement

Ah Haf.. I love it when you are quoting selectively. I remember Jorost being quite hostile in that first convo. Same for some of the BAPS non-niceguys.

Oh boy, lol. Jor wasn't there in that first convo.

In a later conversation in the same channel...

Aug 04 11:38:46 <Jorost|Invicta> What is this place?

Aug 04 11:38:49 <Jorost|Invicta> Who are you people?

Aug 04 11:38:53 <LordFingolfin|Legion> the place where !@#$ goes down

Aug 04 11:38:54 <LordFingolfin|Legion> :P

Aug 04 11:38:54 <Jorost|Invicta> Am I... am I dead?

Aug 04 11:41:25 <ogodai> :)

Aug 04 11:42:36 <Jorost|Invicta> IS THIS IRC HEAVEN?

Aug 04 11:42:54 <ogodai> It does look like it, with me as founder.

Aug 04 11:43:07 <Haflinger> lol

Aug 04 11:45:23 <Jorost|Invicta> I have to admit I didn't expect so many Finnish people in heaven.

Aug 04 11:45:24 <Jorost|Invicta> :P

Aug 04 11:45:45 <ogodai> lol

Aug 04 11:46:06 <Gaslo[FCO]> Well, what kind of heaven would it be without us?

Aug 04 11:46:12 <Jorost|Invicta> lol

Aug 04 11:46:32 <Iosif[iFOK|Gov]> A !@#$%* heaven indeed

Aug 04 11:47:12 <Jorost|Invicta> There's be no saunas, that's for sure.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only person who can't see that you're choice quoting is you, Haf.

Not quite sure what he's trying to show there at all... if he were choice quoting at least make it valuable. That just seems like 2 members of Stick talking in a channel with a bunch of other people. Is that supposed to prove you are friendly? Or...

maybe he did it because you're a tool?

nbd, js

Sorry to see you reduced to this, tiz.

I'm not going to enjoy myself by beating you in an argument, AUT. That would be like deriving enjoyment from a successful inhale. The fact is that you posted a totally irrelevant log, that I am not ashamed of in the least.

I don't mind what you said, but take responsibility for what you said. It's not irrelevant as it is reflective of Stickmen's behavior and a key member of it at that. If you act like a jerk, why do you hate it when people call you one? So long as you're having fun, right?

(Whenever Stickmen does something stupid, just use the bolded term above. We'll make it their new catchphrase.)

Edited by The AUT

Whenever we do something "stupid", people like you will come into our threads and let us know, and we'll enjoy ourselves while you make yourself look like an idiot. You'd think after we'd repeated this formula enough times, people would catch on, but apparently not. You keep on spreading the word, champ. Stickmen are vermin! Yeah!

Whenever we do something "stupid", people like you will come into our threads and let us know, and we'll enjoy ourselves while you make yourself look like an idiot. You'd think after we'd repeated this formula enough times, people would catch on, but apparently not. You keep on spreading the word, champ. Stickmen are vermin! Yeah!

So long as you're having fun, right?

Hello Stickmen! So you know, I find this entertaining and all, but if you could take me off your spam list for senate campaigning and such I would appreciate it greatly. If you can get your guy in office, more power to ya, but don't PM me about it, mkay?

Edited by FreeMason

AUT, please dont start a "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I." shouting contest. See, because the fun ended when you entered this announcement. There is campaigning going on, go about your day elsewhere rather than ruin the intellectual discussion at hand.

Thank you.

Hello Stickmen! So you know, I find this entertaining and all, but if you could take me off your spam list for senate campaigning and such I would appreciate it greatly. If you can get your guy in office, more power to ya, but don't PM me about it, mkay?

we like our PM list and i think we'll keep it the way it is. :)

Why do you hate Michiel de Ruyter?

Kind of seems like Michiel de Ruyter (aka Arexes) is tho one doing the hating...

12:10 <KADUUK[TGE]>: lets ZI haffag

12:10 <KADUUK[TGE]>: i am lame

12:11 <Unsure>: never forgeet that Haflinger actuallly, literally cares about the RP aspect of this

12:11 <Unsure>: :3

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: he must be a terrible person IRL aswell

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: I mean

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: common

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: the nick Haflinger

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: he must be i am lame or lesbian

12:12 <Azu-away>: Or Welsh.

12:12 <Azu-away>: :v

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: nah

12:12 <arexes[iFOK]>: he must at least be i am lame

12:14 <KADUUK[TGE]>: lol

12:14 <KADUUK[TGE]>: Yea

12:14 <KADUUK[TGE]>: I think he's on drugs

12:14 <arexes[iFOK]>: but not a cool i am lame

12:14 <KADUUK[TGE]>: And sells his $@! for crack

12:14 <arexes[iFOK]>: a really bad i am lame

12:14 <arexes[iFOK]>: you know the ones at the gay parade ones

12:14 <arexes[iFOK]>: who backstab others

12:15 <arexes[iFOK]>: the ones that give their boss head

12:15 <arexes[iFOK]>: sucking up-kicking down type of guy

So, I guess when you talk about the "change" Purple needs, you mean a change to a narrow-minded, sexist bigot? Hmm. Well, I guess to be fair, you didn't say it would be a good change.

:)

Kind of seems like Michiel de Ruyter (aka Arexes) is tho one doing the hating...

So, I guess when you talk about the "change" Purple needs, you mean a change to a narrow-minded, sexist bigot? Hmm. Well, I guess to be fair, you didn't say it would be a good change.

i'd say i expected better of you jorost but i wouldnt want to lie :(

I don't think that's much of a change, is it? Or does Invicta only ban "cockboys" and "stickfags" from their channel during that time of the month?

I don't think that's much of a change, is it? Or does Invicta only ban "cockboys" and "stickfags" from their channel during that time of the month?

PM me some names and logs and I'll gladly deal with the offenders.

Ah, yes. The classy Invicta:

(08:19:26) &Nick-PISSED: you are still dumbasses

(09:02:36) ••• Mode: ( El_Scorcho ) ± ( +b - )

(09:02:36) ••• This - ban affects: +arexes[iFOK]

(09:03:22) ••• Kick: ( arexes[iFOK] ) was kicked by ( &El_Scorcho ) ( Defending Your Honor, Stickfag o/ )

(09:03:27) ••• Mode: ( El_Scorcho ) ± ( +b - )

(09:03:27) ••• This - ban affects: +Matt-Shovel[sLCB]

(09:03:32) ••• Kick: ( Matt-Shovel[sLCB] ) was kicked by ( &El_Scorcho ) ( Defending Your Honor, Stickfag o/ )

(09:03:43) &El_Scorcho: YAH !@#$%* YAHHH

While I can see the "rude" aspect, I see nothing of sexism nor bigotry in what you quoted.