Quite Possibly an Endorsement

Recently there have been some issues regarding senate seats plaguing my dear alliance. Let me explain:

Slcb2.jpg

The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes and our Stickmen brothers have pledged our votes to the one person we think can truly do some good for the purple sphere. Who is this person? One we've all grown to love. Of course I mean Michiel de Ruyter.

But recently we have been informed by our welcoming brothers in purple that we were not allowed to support Michiel de Ruyter, much less campaign for him! That's all fine and good, but we believe in Change. Change that only Michiel de Ruyter can bring.

Perhaps it is because we are new here that we do not understand. You say we are wrong to vote for Michiel de Ruyter. You say we are wrong to support Michiel de Ruyter. Perhaps we are. We are new here and do not understand.

We do not understand how it is wrong to cast our votes. We do not understand how our votes are any less than yours. We do not understand how your canidates are undeniably superior. We are new here and do not understand.

Everyone dislikes the new guys, it's true. And we do understand we are the new guys. But we will learn with your help. So tell us, is it so wrong to cast our votes? Are our votes worth any less than yours? Why do you hate Michiel de Ruyter?

Michiel de Ruyter promises justice and truth on purple. Is that not enough? We are purple and we are strong. We can be strong together.

This is a message to all purple nations the world 'round. We are SLCB and we will support Michiel de Ruyter. You can bet your sweet $@! we will.

Vote for Michiel de Ruyter for purple senate!

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on another color, but when I look at Michiel I see honor, courage, and determination. I can't say that about any of the other candidates, and for this reason, I support Michiel de Ruyter for Purple team senator, because anything else would just be wrong.

I personally support Michiel de Ruyter for Purple senate because I want to see ALL of Purple sphere represented in their Senate. What's the point in having Senate seats, if they're going to be controlled by a majority. Let the minority have a chance to voice their opinion.

Citizens of purplol sphere, I mean, Purple, I ask of you this:

Vote Michiel de Ruyter for purple senate!

Oh lord.

I can't see this ending well.

My friend, surely you don't doubt Michiel's capabilities, just his odds? While yes, the odds are stacked heavily against him of breaking through that purple barrier, but, he has done it, and he will do it again, because the nations of purple know he truly is the best option for their safety.