Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antagonizing Purple publicly probably isn't the fastest or most diplomatic way of getting what you want. But it certainly is the most entertaining.
Dammit, you broke my lolobama-meter with your high heaps of copycatism and general bull <_<

Whatever could you be talking about? Of course, being one of the Purple dictators, you can't see through your bias and find it in your heart to give Michiel De Ruyter a chance to earn your support.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

Whatever could you be talking about? Of course, being one of the Purple dictators, you can't see through your bias and find it in your heart to give Michiel De Ruyter a chance to earn your support.

Michiel de Ruyter is fine: I don't really care how this develops, nor am I really affiliated with Purple whatsoever. This thread is an act in showmanship, and you're antagonizing the Purple Senate institutions for the public's entertainment. I'm not condemning your actions, just enjoying them.

Antagonizing Purple publicly probably isn't the fastest or most diplomatic way of getting what you want. But it certainly is the most entertaining.

How dare we have our own candidate and support him.

What terrible kind of people have candidates for senator and actually support them!

Maybe I should make a formal complaint to Stickmen on the forums.

How dare we have our own candidate and support him.

What terrible kind of people have candidates for senator and actually support them!

Maybe I should make a formal complaint to Stickmen on the forums.

<_<

I was remarking on the antagonistic nature of this thread, not the act of voting for your own senator.

Voting for a senator seperate from a bloc's is antagonistic now? Welp, I guess Aqua might be in trouble.

Haha, you're entirely misinterpreting what I said. I think it's cool you guys are challenging your status quo and doing what you think is right. More power to you. Posting this thread is a call-out though; it brings public attention to an issue you probably could have negotiated on your own, and because you seem like a group of charismatic guys, this thread is probably going to end up pretty fun. I don't agree or disagree with your acts, I just know what I would have done in your place, and if you're looking for an answer to your problem I don't think calling out the Purple Senate bloc was the most effective way to do it. I could always be wrong.

Haha, you're entirely misinterpreting what I said. I think it's cool you guys are challenging your status quo and doing what you think is right. More power to you. Posting this thread is a call-out though; it brings public attention to an issue you probably could have negotiated on your own, and because you seem like a group of charismatic guys, this thread is probably going to end up pretty fun. I don't agree or disagree with your acts, I just know what I would have done in your place, and if you're looking for an answer to your problem I don't think calling out the Purple Senate bloc was the most effective way to do it. I could always be wrong.

Oh like how Avalon called us out? That was a fun thread.

Stickmen: C'mon, do somethin' baby!

Pegasus: No, we don't want to do anything about it.

Stickmen: Aggresors!!!!!!

If you want a war that badly, what're you waiting for? Pixels mean nothing, after all.

This is us, advertising a senator.

There is Purple, trying to make a big deal out of it.

If you want a war that badly, what're you waiting for? Pixels mean nothing, after all.

you know where i am B)

We broke the stick but it seems someone still wants to prod.

This is us, advertising a senator.

There is Purple, trying to make a big deal out of it.

Yeah I can see them seathing with rage. I'm almost sure it was your leader who said he was doing all this for fun and was ticked off Purple didn't react in the form of something more serious last time you two had this encounter. But we know you guys can get away with what you're doing and are getting away with it. You're just angry that with each passing day, as purple doesn't fall into the trap, you see they're not going to react to your petty jabs at them. The only thing that's going to draw a reaction is something a little more blatant and with more effort put into. And that frustrates you, to that I say, try harder.

you know where i am

Yes and PBU the person whoever made where you are. :P

Edited by The AUT