Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on another color, but when I look at Michiel I see honor, courage, and determination. I can't say that about any of the other candidates, and for this reason, I support Michiel de Ruyter for Purple team senator, because anything else would just be wrong.

What I've heard is, the stickmen have been rude, and insulted the other Purple team leaders. Here, with the quote above, I can see that to be true. The stickmen are calling Purple leaders dishonorable, cowardly, and without determination.

Whatever. Comments and attitudes are noted.

What I've heard is, the stickmen have been rude, and insulted the other Purple team leaders. Here, with the quote above, I can see that to be true. The stickmen are calling Purple leaders dishonorable, cowardly, and without determination.

We haven't. GopDrager is a monkey's $@!.

Here, with the quote above, I can see that to be true. The stickmen are calling Purple leaders dishonorable, cowardly, and without determination.

Uh, what? GopDrager is a member of VE, who is not a signatory of the Stickmen. Though, knowing GopDrager, I'm sure he'd be pleased knowing that you see him as a spokesman for all of the Stickmen.

open mouth, insert foot!

Those posts are there to get a rise out of someone, as astronaut jones said. The sad thing is that the logic makes more sense than Invicta's (and some other PEACE alliances) follow-ups to them.

Heh, I think you're giving yourselves too much credit there. A lot of the posts were just stupid, as are Scythe's which all boils down to a big: meh.