Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you consider asking someone to get to know you better a threat then?

I would consider it... hmm, let's see, ah yes... it would be too bad that you decided to shoot strongly worded suggestions instead of the usual delivery of baked goods. It turns a harmonious greeting into a rather cold and unwelcoming one.

Nice, a selective quote showing some Purple leadership being cordial, and a completely irrelevant quote from AUT that's maybe two weeks old. They prove what? I could logdump too, you know, but I'm ~*Taking the High Road*~

I've been frequently logdumped in #mushroom.

Nice, a selective quote showing some Purple leadership being cordial, and a completely irrelevant quote from AUT that's maybe two weeks old. They prove what? I could logdump too, you know, but I'm ~*Taking the High Road*~

Taking the high road in this circumstance is very clearly a mistake. We are all here now, this issue is front and center so lets see everyones hand. I for one embrace the obligatory log dump, there always chock full of nuggets we in the peanut gallery can mull over.

This is a good opportunity to help clear up confusion, angst and genuine anamosity. With a little courage, resolve and impetous response to others, like myself you could go along way to clearing the matter up once and for all.

what do you say?

Respectfully,

Peanut gallery rep

Edited by Thorgrum

You saying you're doing this for fun and are wanting the rest of purple to push back is so irrelevant. I know you're taking the high road, that's why you kept cussing at me in that very same channel on that very same day, right?

Issues right here, isn't this what you wanted? C'mon baby, push back. B)

From an outside party perspective, judging from all Stickmen recent posts, I am surprised you can do anything else than swimming in the mud. But then again, I am glad you are enjoying yourselves.

You saying you're doing this for fun and are wanting the rest of purple to push back is so irrelevant. I know you're taking the high road, that's why you kept cussing at me in that very same channel on that very same day, right?

Issues right here, isn't this what you wanted? C'mon baby, push back. B)

When it was said two weeks ago it's irrelevant to the context of them being initially open to purple sphere relations which is the claim you tried to refute. Must try harder.

Two wrongs make a right?

Actually, I'm not really against logdumps in the abstract. Check my blog on the subject. Usually they aren't justified, but in many cases they can be used to highlight when people use private channels for the wrong reasons, and then later on lie about what was said in them.

With that said, I would not have logdumped in this case had they not first logdumped me and then, well, lied directly about what we did when they came to Purple.

I'm not going to enjoy myself by beating you in an argument, AUT. That would be like deriving enjoyment from a successful inhale. The fact is that you posted a totally irrelevant log, that I am not ashamed of in the least.

Also to the peanut gallery: I have (OOC) left home since the original conversations, so I don't have access to my old computer and logs. I suppose my claim that I too can logdump was in fact not correct. I have logs of our members being kicked from #Invicta for being "Stickfags" and so on, but that's hardly relevant. Suffice to say that Purple's leadership were somewhere between suspicious and agressive during the series of meetings that we held, and when we mentioned the senate, and the possibility of us joining PEACE, they quite cleverly changed the text of their senate treaty to ensure that Stickmen could never get any representation under their system.

Edit: As Haflinger says, I am well known for my lies. Anything I say should be either ignored, or thoroughly fact-checked. I would go as far as to say that the only good and trustworthy source of information in this world would be the publications of Invicta's government.

Edited by A Soviet Attack

I'm not going to enjoy myself by beating you in an argument, AUT. That would be like deriving enjoyment from a successful inhale. The fact is that you posted a totally irrelevant log, that I am not ashamed of in the least.

Also to the peanut gallery: I have (OOC) left home since the original conversations. I suppose my claim that I too can logdump was in fact not correct. I have logs of our members being kicked from #Invicta for being "Stickfags" and so on, but that's hardly relevant. Suffice to say that Purple's leadership were somewhere between suspicious and agressive during the series of meetings that we held, and when we mentioned the senate, and the possibility of us joining PEACE, they quite cleverly changed the text of their senate treaty to ensure that Stickmen could never get any representation under their system.

Edit: As Haflinger says, I am well known for my lies. Anything I say should be either ignored, or thoroughly fact-checked. I would go as far as to say that the only good and trustworthy source of information in this world would be the publications of Invicta's government.

And I have logs of SLCB and iFok trolling our IRC channel (using plenty of expletives I can't put here) well before this senate business came about. Is that relevant?

What about when Stickmen just decided to join Purple without talking to anyone on Purple? Messaging sovereign alliances about voting for your candidate?

You're lucky we are as nice as we are. I'm sure many out there on Bob would see these actions as purely hostile. But as long as you're having fun, right?

Ah Haf.. I love it when you are quoting selectively. I remember Jorost being quite hostile in that first convo. Same for some of the BAPS non-niceguys.

Much along the lines of "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck", We thought you'd be *****, treated you accordingly .. and now aren't particularly surprised you are being dicks.

Edited by lukemos
cursing