Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've misinterpreted what Proko was getting at a ridiculous amount of times in this thread. He's not taking a shot at you, goddamnit.

But I will:

Clearly stickmen feel that they are only so relevant as they can be in mixing up what forums to post these kinds of things in, as well as making as much of a fuss as they can while wallowing in their own likely inability to actually get their senator elected.

=/

Electoral impotence ftw.

But I will:

Clearly stickmen feel that they are only so relevant as they can be in mixing up what forums to post these kinds of things in, as well as making as much of a fuss as they can while wallowing in their own likely inability to actually get their senator elected.

=/

Electoral impotence ftw.

He's actually the number two senator on Purple at the moment.

I support Michiel de Ruyter for Purple Senator because its whats right. Michiel de Ruyter is the man with the plan, the dude with the mood, the guy who makes you cry. He is the shining beacon in a sea of darkness. The lighthouse to guide us back home to righteousness. Not only do kittens support Michiel de Ruyter, but his continued professionalism is second to none. He is the Senator of my heart, my life, my universe, and my everything.

?

Ok.

Isn't this a joke thread?

no, im guessing its stickmen hoping to have us say or do something stupid to have a CB and then get the big boys (i.e. Fark) to help them beat us up since they cant ^_^

poor show

btw can you stop messaging us? yeah thanks! :P

/me almost wishes I was purple so I could vote against Michiel de Ruyter.

It's too bad Stickmen pulled up their moving van to Purpleville and decided to greet the neighbors by shooting leaflets at them with a potato gun instead of bringing them baked goods. It's turning what was a very harmonious sphere (finally after years of war) into a West Side Story type situation.

So it is written, so it shall be done. To all you heathens who dare oppose Michiel de Ruyter, let it be known that our lord and savior has decreed that Michiel de Ruyter is a prophet of all that is just and unifying. If you do not vote for Michiel, you are against purple unity. Worse, you are against stumpy and thus very bad people.

You deserve another award oh fearless leader. Somebody give stumpy the medal of freedom in unity.

I await it eagerly my loyal subject. Purple grows warmer each day.

Wait, why do you guys even need senators when you have Stumpy? :confused:

A fine point. I may amend this soon.

Also, keep up the good work Aza, Im liking what I see. :lol:

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

no, im guessing its stickmen hoping to have us say or do something stupid to have a CB and then get the big boys (i.e. Fark) to help them beat us up since they cant ^_^

poor show

btw can you stop messaging us? yeah thanks! :P

Stickmen have Fark's backing now too. Heard it here first folks.

It's too bad Stickmen pulled up their moving van to Purpleville and decided to greet the neighbors by shooting leaflets at them with a potato gun instead of bringing them baked goods. It's turning what was a very harmonious sphere (finally after years of war) into a West Side Story type situation.

Gee, I wish I was on the White Sphere so I could vote against whatever Senator Zenith is voting for. They won't know what hit them!

Dear purplol and the rest of planet Bob,

I stand before you on this day, humble for the task ahead of me, grateful of the trust you have been giving me. I'm aware of the endless sacrifices that have been made, for which I thank you deeply. I would like to thank Haflinger for doing a great job the last time he was voted in the senate. Those two days were quite remarkable.

Fourthy-four senators have taken the senatorial oath, but they have all done this in economic upheaval and in the calm waters of peace and prosperity. This time is different, the purple economy has suffered, suffered from all the stagnancy that the PEACE bloc has caused. Not only has the purple economy suffered, no, my fellow purple brethren in the Stickmen have been discriminated! DISCRIMINATED I TELL YOU. I cannot, and I say it again, I cannot stand by and watch my fellow purple brethren being discriminated by the color of their purple skin. It shouldn't matter if you are light purple or dark purple. In the end, we are all purple form the inside.

I shall reunite the purple sphere like it was when Mr. NoWedge was still in control. You have my word and oath.

Viva la purple!

Viva la Stickmen!

Edited by kriekfreak

Spoken like a true ignoramus. We actually put quite a lot of effort into getting to know the neighbours, and they were nothing but agressive towards us in our first meetings.

Spoken like a true ignoramus. We actually put quite a lot of effort into getting to know the neighbours, and they were nothing but agressive towards us in our first meetings.

01[16:12] <+TheAUT[Car]> Maybe spend less time trying to annoy the sphere you're on and spend more time working with them
[16:12] <+ogodai> Why would I want to work with them
01[16:12] <+TheAUT[Car]> Exactly, your alliance is nothing more than a baiting AA
[16:13] <+ogodai> Uhh, yeah ok then.
[16:13] <+ogodai> We're just out to have a good time. 
01[16:13] <+TheAUT[Car]> I respect that
01[16:13] <+TheAUT[Car]> It's just a shame you have to be ***** to others to get that achieved
01[16:14] <+TheAUT[Car]> If I see a joker in a deck of cards I'll call it a joker
[16:14] <+ogodai> You want to see peace and love, go to a U2 concert.
01[16:15] <+TheAUT[Car]> No thx I don't listen to them
[16:15] <+ogodai> This is a game and we're here to have fun, whatever way we like.
01[16:15] <+TheAUT[Car]> :p
01[16:15] <+TheAUT[Car]> If it's at the expense of others, then just be aware they're likely to push back
01[16:15] <+TheAUT[Car]> You probably know that and expect it
01[16:15] <+TheAUT[Car]> So good luck
[16:15] <+ogodai> lol
[16:16] <+ogodai> Still waiting for them to push back
[16:16] <+ogodai> With something a bit more forceful than a letter of complaint

It's true, Duncan King. As you can see here...

Oh really?

Jul 21 10:27:18 <ASA[sLCB]> The primary reason we decided to call another meeting was because we would like to inform you all that we have made our final decision

Jul 21 10:27:29 <ASA[sLCB]> And we will be moving to Purple

Jul 21 10:27:50 <Haf> In that case, I strongly suggest getting to know us better.

Jul 21 10:28:00 <queenhailee[Olympus]> Congratulations. Purple is an awesome place

Jul 21 10:28:35 <ligolski|Hydra|Trium> better get your diplomats around!

Jul 21 10:34:58 <King_Biscuit|Invicta> if i may interject, i think anoth worry is the isue of PEACE, if it hasn't come up yet

Jul 21 10:35:11 <ASA[sLCB]> But so far it has a lot of support, and I don't see why there would be any objection from within Stickmen

Jul 21 10:35:25 <ASA[sLCB]> The idea being that Stickmen (as individual alliances) join PEACE

Jul 21 10:35:29 <ASA[sLCB]> Assuming you'd allow us to do so

Jul 21 10:49:40 <Buffalo[Olympus]> As I personally stated on the wf..you all will be welcomed by Olympus, our concerns much like the rest of purple centered on the "our friends are bigger than yours" and the epeen waving. If we can work out the senate issues which appears to have happened I don't anticipate any issues with welcoming you in.

Jul 21 10:50:24 <ASA[sLCB]> Is there a possibility that we might be able to get a Stickmen senator into that rotation?

Jul 21 10:50:39 <Haf> That's a discussion we've been having with SNAFU actually.

Jul 21 10:50:42 <arexes[iFOK]> if we can get a senate seat fine, but it's not a big deal

Yeah, that's us being completely aggressive from day one. It's curiously ironic that you guys decided to launch your senate campaign with the apparent goal of knocking SNAFU, one of the smaller purple alliances not in Poseidon, out of the senate.

I mean seriously people....can't we all just hold hands and get along? Singing Kumbaya in a circle under a rainbow. Give peace a chance!