Quite Possibly an Endorsement

Well actually we/they did have some intentions on working with them in the beginning.

But imho this cold war is much more fun to follow, atleast now that i got out of the situation. :)

(Personally i am still sad that the whole Purple-stickmen love didnt work out, i liked many of the purple leaders i met when stickmen moved to purple9

I was in iFOK, I like iFOK, I sort of know the guys over in iFOK, and I'm pretty confident that they're doing this mostly to either see if they can, or to just have some fun their way. They're a bit crazy over there, in the good way, so if you guys really did try to play nice with the purple alliances, and this is just my opinion, I have no proof to back it up, but I think you guys were just doing it for appearances sake. I doubt they meant a word of it.

But, once again, the outcome is pretty damn funny. I was wrong in my first impressions of this, back when the original announcement was made, of the whole mass-spamming of alliances thing.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change? who are you? barack obama? Purple was just fine before Stickmen came and purple is still fine, the whole point to this argument is Stickmen wanting power and spamming PU members in order to do so.

Change? who are you? barack obama? Purple was just fine before Stickmen came and purple is still fine, the whole point to this argument is Stickmen wanting power and spamming PU members in order to do so.

Remember to vote Michiel De Ruyter!

I was in iFOK, I like iFOK, I sort of know the guys over in iFOK, and I'm pretty confident that they're doing this mostly to either see if they can, or to just have some fun their way. They're a bit crazy over there, in the good way, so if you guys really did try to play nice with the purple alliances, and this is just my opinion, I have no proof to back it up, but I think you guys were just doing it for appearances sake. I doubt they meant a word of it.

But, once again, the outcome is pretty damn funny. I was wrong in my first impressions of this, back when the original announcement was made, of the whole mass-spamming of alliances thing.

Well i was triumvir in FCO when the move was made, i know there were some who just wanted to have some fun (nothing bad in that) and some who wanted to really work with the purple alliances. When it didnt work out right away, many people just gave up (on both sides) and things went downhill fast, and now we are here.

I think both sides should just select 100 warriors (same size) and pit them against eachother and the losing side should move out of purple. :|

apparently this post is working, because Michiel de Ruyter is now 2nd in the elections.

He was first before reset, and might I add very close (3 votes to to #3 and #4 each) to being unseated entirely at the moment. I don't think it's doing much of anything other than giving the same old people their chances to poke fun at purple. ;)

Well i was triumvir in FCO when the move was made, i know there were some who just wanted to have some fun (nothing bad in that) and some who wanted to really work with the purple alliances. When it didnt work out right away, many people just gave up (on both sides) and things went downhill fast, and now we are here.

I think both sides should just select 100 warriors (same size) and pit them against eachother and the losing side should move out of purple. :|

Loser moves to pink? :awesome:

Alterego, remember, purple unity are the people threatening and doing all they can to get us off the purple senate. I would call that desperation, wouldn't you? ;)

Threats? What threats? As far as I can tell, we haven't threatened you with diddly. A threat would be "Gtfo purple before we nuke you into oblivion", which is something we most certainly did not say. And no, I would not say trying to get our candidate onto the purple senate is desperation, but posting an endorsement thread most certainly is...

Threats? What threats? As far as I can tell, we haven't threatened you with diddly. A threat would be "Gtfo purple before we nuke you into oblivion", which is something we most certainly did not say. And no, I would not say trying to get our candidate onto the purple senate is desperation, but posting an endorsement thread most certainly is...

Ask Haflinger about the threats, i'm sure he can explain them in great detail.

That was after you escalated things, unless you can produce logs/quotes that shows threats before this senate stuff.

They were after the senate stuff, yes, so...? It's an act of war to get a senator elected? Or are you going to go down the whole moral highway route about messaging people?

Or you could provide actual proof for once, instead of referring me to other people. Unless you have no proof, which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

They were in the other thread from last week, everyone here knows he did, I really am too lazy to go find them.

Edited by Shovel

There is an obvious conflict between a major power variable in a large sphere of influence. The PEACE accords, from my mind, are likeable to a large cartel which is co-operating in order to hold the senate seats of the sphere. Morever, since PEACE originally encompassed nearly all of the colour, it was not an issue since the cartel left no major players out of negotiations or benefits. This meant is was not a zero-sum game. However, the emergence of stickmen provides a new element of competition in which there is, to some degree, a zero-sum outcome (because the power variable is rivalrous). The purpose of this cartel is to hold power and if it cannot hold it, it will not be as legitimate to hold the purple senate. Therefore, I would argue its imperative for PEACE to maintain its hold or renegotiate its senate terms or else it will have a hard time maintaining the influence it does.

Just some thoughts.

/me thinks that if Stickmen are looking for CB, there gunna have to better then taking 1 senate seat XD

what in gods holy name are you blathering about?

the grownups are trying to talk. seen and not heard, brah. seen and not heard.

They were in the other thread from last week, everyone here knows he did, I really am too lazy to go find them.

You could at least find me a link.

Since when is holding a senator a CB?

Since when have we said it is, because it most certainly isn't. People need to read the thread before posting... I thought we got over this.

Edited by assarax