Best DoW

Xavii

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFP:s decloration on NoV. It was so full of !@#$, and i was so pissed about the whole war. Our whole alliance (FCO) was so pissed at that time, there was no talking of dropping the treaty, even if the relationship wasnt what it used to, everyone just wanted a piece of TPF/TGE. Those were the times.

TPF really should of just said that they hate NoV, and want to see them gone, not make up all that crap. :)

Probably one of the dumbest moves of GOONS. GOONS and FAN had a very similar culture and the strongest militaries at the time. Together, with the help of a few allies like Genmay they would have rocked the world.

Yeah I agree with you, would be amazing see GOONS and FAN fighting together.

TFP:s decloration on NoV. It was so full of !@#$, and i was so pissed about the whole war. Our whole alliance (FCO) was so pissed at that time, there was no talking of dropping the treaty, even if the relationship wasnt what it used to, everyone just wanted a piece of TPF/TGE. Those were the times.

TPF really should of just said that they hate NoV, and want to see them gone, not make up all that crap. :)

There was the whole problem about them being filled with WN/WS/neo-nazis. Not a great quality in an alliance.

Yeah I agree with you, would be amazing see GOONS and FAN fighting together.

I doubt that ever could have happened; neither of them trusted or liked the other very much- it was, after all, GOONS that was responsible for the final portion of the CB against FAN, even if the war was driven by NPO's jealousy.

I doubt that ever could have happened; neither of them trusted or liked the other very much- it was, after all, GOONS that was responsible for the final portion of the CB against FAN, even if the war was driven by NPO's jealousy.

I know, but would be a interesting thing to see none the less. And after what happened with GOONS in UJW is a very ironic DoW.

TFP:s decloration on NoV. It was so full of !@#$, and i was so pissed about the whole war.

Personally i loved it, considering NoV's actions in the ICP reformation war (the ''because we can'' CB) i saw it as a form of comeuppance for Norden Verein....my only regret was that the commies were not involved directly in the beatdown.

Personally i loved it, considering NoV's actions in the ICP reformation war (the ''because we can'' CB) i saw it as a form of comeuppance for Norden Verein....my only regret was that the commies were not involved directly in the beatdown.

It made the whining about 'OOC reasons' so much more delicious. That's often the best part of wars; seeing the underdog use the arguments used against them when they were on top.

Well "because we can" would of been a better CB in my opinion. Thats why i still love that CB, it sucks so much that its great. :)

If you hate someone, and want to see them gone, just say it, there really is no reason why people have to make these CB:s that have no weight, just because they have to have one.

(In my opinion, NoV got what they deserved, no doubt about that. My only regret is that it happened when FCO was still connected to them)

Edited by terveis

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=43548&hl= <-Polar DoW in GWII

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=54144&hl= <-Polar DoW against Stand or Die.

Yes I'm a Polar-centric individual, and yes I'm somewhat old.

Aw, I was going to post those.

The GWII is just awesome if you translate the Latin.

the IRON's DoW at the start of VietFan. You could feel the earth trembled as the giant finally awakened.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...showtopic=73633

Yes, I quaked as I saw dozens of stagger blown, which allowed FAN nations to get back to peace mode and repurchase nukes for another round of wars.

:allnighte: