Official MA DoW

MAflag13.png

A message from your neighborhood-friendly Monos Archein Alliance

It has recently come to our attention that there’s been too many DoW’s on the OWF. You can’t even punt an orphan anymore without seeing a declaration of war. Shortly after reading what all the hubbub was about, we started laughing, and had a jolly old time reading all the drama. Then Echelon declared on any nation at war against the NPO, the least of which being the Global Order of Darkness and Ragnarok, of which we did not find so funny. Ironically, our coalition of the doomed was unofficially named Karma before people dropped their treaties with the NPO faster than a hooker on a crystal meth binge. The entire ongoing ordeal is pretty friggin hilarious, if I do say so myself. If irony could write books, we’d all have a personal Encyclopedia Britannica set by now from just yesterday alone.

However, Karma is an inescapable presence in our everyday lives. It lives, breathes, and watches over everything we do or say. Should actions we take reflect a poor sense of humanity; it knows even if we choose to ignore it. Karma is a very patient abstract of our human consciousness, and when you least expect it; it comes by and kicks you right where it hurts.

Which brings us to today. I’m proud to be present before you as a humble servitor of Karma and loyal member of Maroonity and the Superfriends. On this day, we officially join our brothers and sisters on the battlefront. Pursuant to our ties with the Global Order of Darkness and Ragnarok, we hereby recognize a state of hostilities on Echelon in defense of our brothers already on the battlefront.

Td;dr - It has recently came to our attention that Echelon has declared war on everyone defending OV from being curbstomped by the NPO; the least of which being Ragnarok and the Global Order of Darkness. Pursuant to our love for our brothers on the front in the name of Karma, we hereby declare war on Echelon. Any other alliance that should declare on ANY of our maroon brethren can consider themselves an enemy of ours.

Signed by Monos Archein,

KaitlinK, Most Troublesome Archein

Mamaduck, Ringmaster of Doom

In Spades, Drunken Typist

PS: Speaking of Karma, I leave you all with this little gem from last year;

<Caffine[Echelon]> KaitlinK[MA] your demeanor is not cute, if you value your alliance and your infra I'd knock it the f$%^ off

Karma’s a b*&$%, isn’t it?!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic