Famous CN Quotes

Marty McFly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken, that quote is by Lord Swampy, is it not? And was it not, until recently, placed at the bottom of your signature? Not that I would be particularly knowledgeable in the subject the signatures of others, of course.

Yes, it's Lord Swampy's and it's still in my signature. I didn't use my signature in my previous post to not have it twice, and I clumsily edited out LS's name while making the post. Thanks!

I was a bit too late to the party to know exactly how it started, but "Prove to me there is no rust on this fine automobile!" was pretty popular at one point, wasn't it?

Oh...my...god...how the *hell* did I forget that one?!

I was a bit too late to the party to know exactly how it started, but "Prove to me there is no rust on this fine automobile!" was pretty popular at one point, wasn't it?

Yes, and largely popularised by the best news publication the Cyberverse has ever witnessed; the LUEspaper. From memory, it was in response to Ivan Moldavi's hilariously unconvincing attempts to persuade the general public that the New Pacific Order did not spy on other alliances.

On the occasions that contentious issues came up, Moo usually made the right choice.

Congratulations on your peace and revel in the dancing flames that cast unfortunate shadows upon the thirty gleaming pieces of silver.

If TORN is Judas, you know you're about to get crucified, right?

Those were 2 of my more recent favorites. I seriously can't believe the "Are you p" search on Google STILL names it as the #1 result thought.