Global United Nations Statement on the OV Matter

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strongly alluded to in the other thread: Zen de-admin'd the standing gov, and gave admin rights to Tito, who then took screenshots of the government boards and tried to pass them to NPO through Francesca. (I don't have any inside information at this point, that's just from the public thread.)

Good to see the two sides coming to an agreement.

It's strongly alluded to in the other thread: Zen de-admin'd the standing gov, and gave admin rights to Tito, who then took screenshots of the government boards and tried to pass them to NPO through Francesca. (I don't have any inside information at this point, that's just from the public thread.)

I think this should be enough for those dissenters who are questioning the ruling.

I think this should be enough for those dissenters who are questioning the ruling.

It would be for intelligent people. Luckily for myself and those who share in having a perverse sense of humor, dissenters will emerge rallying behind a tattered and misplaced battle flag of "UNJUST PUNISHMENT," or "<insert fabricated conspiracy theory here>," and my personal favorite "Watch as I attempt to twist this matter to either attack an alliance or block I dislike and/or satisfy my deep need for attention."

I await my further entertainment.

I would hope so, since it seemed to get everyone riled up. The OP seems a bit lacking in explanation, then, since it only cites that one thing, which puzzled me.

Oh, puhleeze, you attacked an entire alliance because one member attacked one of your members who requested the attack. You have no basis to call whatever OV did an over-aggressive response.

It would be for intelligent people. Luckily for myself and those who share in having a perverse sense of humor, dissenters will emerge rallying behind a tattered and misplaced battle flag of "UNJUST PUNISHMENT," or "<insert fabricated conspiracy theory here>," and my personal favorite "Watch as I attempt to twist this matter to either attack an alliance or block I dislike and/or satisfy my deep need for attention."

I await my further entertainment.

Oh, puhleeze, you attacked an entire alliance because one member attacked one of your members who requested the attack. You have no basis to call whatever OV did an over-aggressive response.

*DrunkWino looks at Stumpy and smiles

Eh? :mellow:

So you are saying that all this was because someone, who apparently doesn't know how to do their own screenshots, wanted to spy on behalf of NPO?

So you are saying that all this was because someone, who apparently doesn't know how to do their own screenshots, wanted to spy on behalf of NPO?

Actually, I think the timeline was more like:

Tito tries to give screenshots to NPO

OV kicks out Tito

Zenergy demasks OV's gov and gives Tito admin

Tito makes a copy of OV's boards

Sooner restores control to OV

Zenergy goes and join GUN

Drama

The screenshot offer was pretty much a side-story in all this (though undoubtedly a criminal action nonetheless); the basic motivation here is who has the "power" to pick the direction of an alliance. (As it usually is when this kind of internal drama happens).