Global United Nations Statement on the OV Matter

I belive an explanation from GUN's is in order. Recently, Ordo Verde has had some internal arguments. GUN was informed of one side of the story by ex-members, one being Zenergy. The other side of the story, being seth's, was an unknow to us. Soon, Zenergy applied for GUN membership. Not being informed of the situation at OV, we accepted him as he was an ex-member in good standing.

Only later were we informed by Petar and seth that Zenergy, who had an admin mask, had unmasked some of the administrators at OVs forum. GUN does not condone these actions and after discussions with OV we are temporarily releasing Zenergy to OV so that they may exact the punishment that was agreed to in private by all parties.

We do look forward to welcome him back into GUN after the terms have passed. It was a shame that these actions have caused a rift to our relations with OV, and we look forward to mending the fences and moving forward in a positive way.

I would also like to thank NATO, more specifically Lenny N Karl, for helping mediate.

This is a response to Ordo Verde's recent announcement.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that this is a regrettable course of action for Ordo Verde to have taken, and I stand by my innocence in light of the facts. Even so, I accept this ZI sentence so that my nation and the Global United Nations can move on and put this nasty incident behind us. Best of luck to Ordo Verde and Viridian Entende.

Let’s get it on!

Glad to see the two sides come to a resolve over this very sticky issue. Thanks to Impero for his time discussing this matter as well. Time will heal the rifts that have been created. And in time may the children of GUN and OV play together in the fields of planet BOB.

Sethb has told me personally that this would not be a ZI sentence and that leniency would be considered once Zenergy was released from GUN. This is also a sign that OV has leaders that understand mistakes happen and they are more understanding than some may give them credit for.

May this soon be in all of our past....

puppies_kittens.jpg

Ask yourself.... WWPD? (What would PETA do?)