Actually, I think the timeline was more like:

Tito tries to give screenshots to NPO

OV kicks out Tito

Zenergy demasks OV's gov and gives Tito admin

Tito makes a copy of OV's boards

Sooner restores control to OV

Zenergy goes and join GUN

Drama

Where's Curly or Shep? I see two the Stooges, I assume there is a third in this film short, there is always a third when they show these at the New Jerusalem Theater in my nation's capitol. :facepalm:

So we are to believe this starts out as Tito wanting to impress [sJodi Foster[/s] NPO, and NPO was clueless about what Tito was doing? Furthermore, that Zenergy would actually throw away everything he had going at OV to enable someone to spy, then prance back to his old alliance as though he did nothing wrong?

Am I the only one asking these questions?

Where's Curly or Shep? I see two the Stooges, I assume there is a third in this film short, there is always a third when they show these at the New Jerusalem Theater in my nation's capitol. :facepalm:

So we are to believe this starts out as Tito wanting to impress [sJodi Foster[/s] NPO, and NPO was clueless about what Tito was doing? Furthermore, that Zenergy would actually throw away everything he had going at OV to enable someone to spy, then prance back to his old alliance as though he did nothing wrong?

NPO has said that Tito offered them screenshots, which they rejected... I'm not really sure what you are talking about.

It would be for intelligent people. Luckily for myself and those who share in having a perverse sense of humor, dissenters will emerge rallying behind a tattered and misplaced battle flag of "UNJUST PUNISHMENT," or "<insert fabricated conspiracy theory here>," and my personal favorite "Watch as I attempt to twist this matter to either attack an alliance or block I dislike and/or satisfy my deep need for attention."

I await my further entertainment.

*DrunkWino smiles at Stumpy and winks

Two outta three ain't bad and we're only at page three.

Tito was not seeking to impress the NPO as a whole (or its government), but wanted the help/advice of one specific member. He offered screenshots in order to "prove" his side of the story. They were rejected. End of story.

As I said, it was a sidestory to what was pretty much internal drama.

Only that there seems like there is more to this story. If not fine. Particularly if it deprives King DrunkWino of entertainment....

Please, just DrunkWino.

/I said it before and I'll say it again, don't you ever change ChairmanMulder. It would be the death of nearly half of the interesting things that happen here.

Shemp, my dear Hal..Shemp..

OV, you dissappoint..i was looking forward to war perhaps would should put some thought into what Hizzy said earlier about shooting diplomats

Please, just DrunkWino.

/I said it before and I'll say it again, don't you ever change ChairmanMulder. It would be the death of nearly half of the interesting things that happen here.

Oh my, aren't we just the most witty thing on Planet Bob? :rolleyes:

Get over yourself...if that is possible.

Oh, puhleeze, you attacked an entire alliance because one member attacked one of your members who requested the attack. You have no basis to call whatever OV did an over-aggressive response.

I actually was asking whether the only crime was that mentioned in the OP, in which case it would have been disproportionate. Apparently there was quite a bit more and trusting that that actually is accurate then it probably is reasonable. How that relates to the NSO defending its own membership weeks ago, I'm not really sure, but I'm sure you'll continue to ignore the actual subject of this discussion in order to explain it in the most disparaging way you can.

sigh

So the role the screenshot offer plays is simply to let us know that Tito is so obviously incompetent as to go to Francesca, of all people, for advice, and then tried to start showing screenshots.

/me facepalms.

I think there is quite a bit more to the story, but for once I really dont think I care to know.

A classy post and cheers to our good allies at NATO for being advocate of peace in this affair as well as others I am sure.

Yes NATO. Congrats on making Cybernation boring once again :P. Good job everyone in the conflict.

We do look forward to welcome him back into GUN after the terms have passed. It was a shame that these actions have caused a rift to our relations with OV, and we look forward to mending the fences and moving forward in a positive way.

I advise Zenergy to tell GUN to kiss his $@! with all haste because the last chance they're getting is right now as he walks out the door.

I'd re-roll as Walford of [whatever his nation name was] and get my butt kicked all over Planet Bob before I'd re-join an alliance that hung me out to dry.

I advise Zenergy to tell GUN to kiss his $@! with all haste because the last chance they're getting is right now as he walks out the door.

I'd re-roll as Walford of [whatever his nation name was] and get my butt kicked all over Planet Bob before I'd re-join an alliance that hung me out to dry.

I believe Zen was willing to sacrifice himself rather than stay and bring harm to the alliance. In other words, it wouldn't have really mattered if they had told him to stay and damn the consequences. He would have left anyway. And that is what character is about.

Does he pay you to go in every thread and verbally fellate him?

If it insults you that I have been a friend of Zenergy for a long time, then that's something you're going to have to work out on your own. I don't mind letting even my friends know when they've screwed up. I don't mind letting you know either. Frankly, you were wrong in every aspect of the way you handled your unhappiness of the way OV was being governed. You, along with your supporters in VE, violated principles of both OV's and VE's charters with your actions. You come here and insult Zenergy, and I counter by offering examples of his true nature and character. If you don't get what I'm saying, refer to the more specific citations by Schattenman in your other thread. What you've done is twist the facts to suit your cause, but it doesn't take a genius to see the smoke.