The Fact

well hurricane said that NONE declared on invicta, i was just wondering if he declared on us also

Yes, you are at war with NONE. You see, NONE is a secret organization of nations that isn't an alliance that is now at war with you. Since you have no way of knowing who is in NONE, my advice to you would be to kill everyone. Good luck, and godspeed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Genghis -

Yes you are at war with NONE. HurricaneLOL, representative of NONE, has declared war on you. This means you are at war with all of NONE. They have 4,800 nations, most of which are out of the reach of your Invictan protectors. They will not be able to save you from the ravages of a NONE assault. My advice to you is to ask HurricaneLOL for surrender terms immediately, before the rest of NONE mobilizes to crush The Huns with sheer weight of numbers.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=315722 <----------- click on his alliance affiliation if you don't believe me. You will see the gravity of the threat to your alliance.

P.S. - Invicta and many others will tell you that I am lying, that NONE will not attack you. Well let me ask you this. Do you feel lucky punk? DO YOU?

:ph34r:

Pack it up folks, this dude just won the game. This is totally post of the year material. If you were having a hard time following this, we've hired Gilbert Goddfried as a celebrity spokesperson. You know, just like they do in the GEICO commercials...

1. on the #invicta channel hurricaneLOL had started trolling numerous people in it.

Gottfried.jpg OY VEY! He was being so mashuggina! All we wanted to do was kibbutz and he kept makin it sexual!

2. hurricaneLOL drops his AA and declares war on the huns

1229.jpg YOU COULD POKE YER EYE OUT WITH THAT THING!

3. 3 invicta nations counter the threat

gilbert.jpg Now THATS a spicy meatball!

4. i am attacked , making hurricane totally alone

GilbertGottfried.jpg It doesn't SMELL like i'm alone!

5. he posted this thread.

img_161395_primary.jpg NO! YOU POSTED THE THREAD GUY! GEEEZZZ!!!!

Pack it up folks, this dude just won the game. This is totally post of the year material. If you were having a hard time following this, we've hired Gilbert Goddfried as a celebrity spokesperson. You know, just like they do in the GEICO commercials...

1. on the #invicta channel hurricaneLOL had started trolling numerous people in it.

Gottfried.jpg OY VEY! He was being so mashuggina! All we wanted to do was kibbutz and he kept makin it sexual!

1229.jpg YOU COULD POKE YER EYE OUT WITH THAT THING!

gilbert.jpg Now THATS a spicy meatball!

GilbertGottfried.jpg It doesn't SMELL like i'm alone!

img_161395_primary.jpg NO! YOU POSTED THE THREAD GUY! GEEEZZZ!!!!

Please do me the honor bearing my children.

Porksaber, just won.

Many of you are wondering why hurricane posted about us and what is happening so here it is:

so if i read his right, we are in war with NONE?

someone plz answer that for me^^^^^^^^^

because i have no idea

Of course you're at war with NONE, this wasn't a rogue attack. This was authorized by NONE government. If you're even semi-competent, you'll be trying to quad as many NONE nations as possible before they attack you. NONE is pretty disorganized, but still an alliance nevertheless; best way to deal with their superior numbers is to just hit hard and fast now.

Tell you what, since I'm in a good mood just mask me on your forums to have gov access and let me organize the strike teams and target lists for NONE. It's quite intimidating I know, so I'll help you out since this is one of your first wars.

Above all though, just don't panic: NONE has never successfully won a war since they're so disorganized. If you just stay calm, organize yourselves, and hit them hard you'll be fine. But seriously, mask me and let me give out strike orders. I'll win the war for you by next week at the latest.

Of course you're at war with NONE, this wasn't a rogue attack. This was authorized by NONE government. If you're even semi-competent, you'll be trying to quad as many NONE nations as possible before they attack you. NONE is pretty disorganized, but still an alliance nevertheless; best way to deal with their superior numbers is to just hit hard and fast now.

Tell you what, since I'm in a good mood just mask me on your forums to have gov access and let me organize the strike teams and target lists for NONE. It's quite intimidating I know, so I'll help you out since this is one of your first wars.

Above all though, just don't panic: NONE has never successfully won a war since they're so disorganized. If you just stay calm, organize yourselves, and hit them hard you'll be fine. But seriously, mask me and let me give out strike orders. I'll win the war for you by next week at the latest.

This is a most generous offer. Consider it wisely.

I've analyzed the situation, and without any doubt you are now at war with the great alliance of NONE.

The only honorable thing for your alliance is to fight them with a vengence, and show that you will not show NONE any mercy.

Let the HUN fight the NONE!

Edited by monkeybum

Many of you are wondering why hurricane posted about us and what is happening so here it is:

because i have no idea

In reality, there was, at one time, a real NONE alliance (or... more of a coalition, I should say). These were nations, all under the "NONE" AA (and so, technically, unaligned), who had no interest in the typical alliance politics of Bob, and so decided to remain independent; each nation making its own rules (though aggressive attacks on any other nation were forbidden), and each accountable for its own actions (when, in a regular alliance, one member's actions can often get the entire alliance attacked... rightly or wrongly). Because of the obvious dangers of remaining unaligned, however, they joined together for the purposes of mutual defense; and, yes, the same sort of community you would expect to see at any formal alliance. They had their own forums; their own designated officers for war and other issues; etc. Certainly more organized than one would expect.

"NONE" has also been used to refer to a bloc of small, independent alliances, which formed after NONE was pressured by various other alliances into adopting a more formal name and structure.

I'll spare you the history (which I myself am still reading up on... and which I may not have completely accurate at this point). But, by and by, NONE ceased to exist on Bob. And the nation which is currently attacking you (I am comfortably certain) is neither a member of the historical NONE coalition, nor is it a member of some new NONE alliance (unless he just started it :P). And even if NONE were still around today - one of their key principles was that aggressive wars of any kind are forbidden. So, if this nation attacked you first (regardless of cause), NONE would not be involved in it. More likely, they would have expelled him by now.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other troubles.

Edited by Richard VII

I gotta say thanks Ghengis. You struck me at our first meeting as an impatient petulant child. I do so enjoy being right.

I have no level of sympathy for you.

I will not attempt to be funny like others in this thread.

You actually make it hard to loathe you with your incompetance.

It's almost cute.

Almost.

To: hurricaneLOL From: private ryan Date: 9/30/2009 7:50:53 PM

Subject: hey

we r growing rapidly and u wouldnt be attacked anymore since we r protected by invicta and more alliances and protectorates

This is after I waged my offensive war. Clearly, incompetence.

Edited by HurricaneLOL

we r growing rapidly and u wouldnt be attacked anymore since we r protected by invicta and more alliances and protectorates

Ugh. Aside from the stupidity of recruiting someone who is attacking your alliance, the lack of typing out whole words (But it's hard! A whole Two letters!) makes me hope all the more that they never get another member.

Edited by MiasmaCircle

This is after I waged my offensive war. Clearly, incompetence.

From what I have seen here from both you and the Huns you really would be a good fit for them. A match made in heaven I would say.

because i have no idea

retard.jpg