The Fact

propaganda_poster_beat_back_the_hun_wwi_card-p137226829033939596qi0i_400.jpg

Good luck Genghis! Remember what I said to the troops who embarked to the Boxer Rebellion, "Bear yourselves as Huns of Attila!"

P.S - You're not actually at war with all of NONE. Just fight who is attacking you and your alliance.

Fritz

Don't listen to him. Hurricane is controlling NONE with the intent to kill!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my. Are you really this incompetent, and if so, how did you talk a competent alliance into protecting you?

Bob, a movie quote comes to mind... "Stupid is as stupid does"

Anyway, theres a Bill Engvall "Here's your sign" joke in the OP but im not going there

This is the brave new world that Karma gave us.

Karma gave us stupid alliance leaders? Sorry GGA and GDI have been around a helluva lot longer than the Karma war

Try again, you arent very good at this. perhaps someone in Pacifica's press can help you

Karma gave us stupid alliance leaders? Sorry GGA and GDI have been around a helluva lot longer than the Karma war

Try again, you arent very good at this. perhaps someone in Pacifica's press can help you

Now selling Vilien Tone Detectorsâ„¢! Have trouble comprehending the written word? Can't understand what an author is trying to say? Search no further! Now you'll be able to tell the difference between sympathy and sarcasm, anger and acquiescence. Buy one today!

Edited by Vilien

This is not making sense.

Do you understand the meaning of "none"? Any nation that is on "none" does NOT have an alliance affiliation. That being said, "none" does not have any structure or government and thus cannot delcare war on somebody. Now you're going around making a scene on the OWF because a "none" nation is tech raiding an alliance. If I were Invicta I would seriously reconsider your protectorate agreement because I have serious doubts you truley know how to run an alliance.

Jealous of what exactly? The "epic lulz" he brings, the awesome memes that are used over and over, or the ridiculous crusades against retarded alliances? Yes, I think I am jealous.

Fix'd because of the clear necessity to correct his post where he most obviously meant something else.

Edited by TortureTreatment

Fix'd

Oh my, you switched around a few words to make it seem like I said something else! I am in awe of your creativity and imagination, coming from Bel-Air I expect nothing less. Thank you for showing me yet another example of your alliances cunning wit.

Oh my, you switched around a few words to make it seem like I said something else! I am in awe of your creativity and imagination, coming from Bel-Air I expect nothing less. Thank you for showing me yet another example of your alliances cunning wit.

Oh my, you came up with a less than witty reply in less than an hour to make it seem like you are smart! I am in awe of your intelligence and cleverness, coming from NSO I expect nothing less. Thank you for showing me yet another example of your alliance's cunning wit (and stellar members!).

Oh my, you came up with a less than witty reply in less than an hour to make it seem like you are smart! I am in awe of your intelligence and cleverness, coming from NSO I expect nothing less. Thank you for showing me yet another example of your alliance's cunning wit (and stellar members!).

[ooc]It took some time because I am at work.[/ooc]

You shouldn't expect anything less. We are the champions and heroes of the planet.

I sometimes wonder how you got a protectorate with Invicta.
...other similar posts...

I would think that it's because Invicta is populated by nice people that like to lend an hand to someone, rather than mock that same one's inexperience, calling it "incompetence". Maybe they just like to do something productive, instead of wasting their times laughing and grinning to another young ruler's (alleged) inadequacy.

The fact that the most of you lot never had the daring to found anything (at least not without having all your bases already covered - preferably by someone else - basically not having even thought that you could try or risk); all of that doesn't mean that everybody else has to be equally unimaginative.

While I concede that genghis khan II has here made a significant error in his trial and error learning strategy, he is at least trying to do something, he has a strategy and he has the opportunity to learn from his errors. Many of you, not so much.

[/rant]

Edited by jerdge

so if i read his right, we are in war with NONE?

someone plz answer that for me^^^^^^^^^

because i have no idea

ok ...*deep breath* now i don't mean this in a nasty way cause i know everyone has to learn the ropes somewhere BUT i'd suggest if you really have your heart set on leading your own alliance right now that I would take 6 big steps back from the OWF and just try and run the show on the quiet with of course some help from invicta.

secondly I would strongly suggest you consider taking 3 months out... disband the huns and try and pull a government position in a fully operational alliance to help gain some more experiance, then once your a bit more up to speed relaunch the Huns when your ready...

nothing personal mate... im just saying what needs to be said