The Fact

Many of you are wondering why hurricane posted about us and what is happening so here it is:

1. on the #invicta channel hurricaneLOL had started trolling numerous people in it.

2. hurricaneLOL drops his AA and declares war on the huns

3. 3 invicta nations counter the threat

4. i am attacked , making hurricane totally alone

5. he posted this thread.

so if i read his right, we are in war with NONE?

someone plz answer that for me^^^^^^^^^

because i have no idea

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a ) I sincerely doubt this is an alliance announcement.

b ) none is not an alliance, or if it is, it has no structure or order. So you're not at war with all of them

c ) Even if it was, i dont think Hurricane would be their leader

d ) thanks for the laugh with my morning coffee over this.

/me cues Rebel Virginia to enter Stage left now.

Edited by Cyphon88

well hurricane said that NONE declared on invicta, i was just wondering if he declared on us also

I think for the benefit of not only yourself, your protector and the community at large it might be prudent to write out the process by which this all happened. The bulleted list is fine but more depth will allow more analysis of the situation and therefore lead to more succinct and targeted feedback.

This will allow everyone to really sink their teeth in and root out shortcomings and or bumps you could have avoided. It will also provide yourself a very good barometer with which to temper your future presentations against.

Edited by Thorgrum

I sometimes wonder how you got a protectorate with Invicta.

Perhaps because he and the rest of his alliance are cool people?

Perhaps you should spend more time running your alliance and less time making pointless news videos?

Did you pay attention to what he said? There was no news video in this announcement.

I'm going to have to quote for emphasis.

The more appropriate emphasis should be on the final quip from the Op itself

because i have no idea

The humility is refreshing and I for one hope this becomes a positive situation for him. The chance to have the skin thickened is very high here, we also have the chance for a replacement for GDI lulz. It could go either way, but eitherway garnishes us all an opportunity to really shine. B)

Do you realize he just asked if a Hurricane, who is attacking Mr. Khan's very own nation is at war with him? and he is also asking if he is at war with NONE.

He didnt ask if Hurricane was at war with him that I saw. He just didnt get Hurricances joke about none, and thought they might be a real alliance.

He didnt ask if Hurricane was at war with him that I saw. He just didnt get Hurricances joke about none, and thought they might be a real alliance.

He did here:

well hurricane said that NONE declared on invicta, i was just wondering if he declared on us also

Anyway, I just feel a nation ruler should be well experienced before trying to lead an entire alliance, which unfortunately is not shown here.

I like the way Arexes just tries to insult every single purple alliances on the PUB side every time he have to post...

That is so sweet to know we're always on his mind !

and Invicta is far from being an incompetent alliance...

They have a strong tradition of protectorates, of helping people, of being friendly and a loyal ally...

And come on Genghis, you know you can talk to them or people you trust BEFORE posting that sort of announcement !