Zhadum reveals NPO information: organized logs

Viluin

The real thing to look at is what they are saying. That aside, I highly doubt that you did not get special privileges. Others have noted that this has been done before such as the case with NR being promoted to head of intel within a matter of a few weeks or shorter.

I wish I had been told about special privileges. :( I joined New Pacific Order on March 23, 2008 and didn't do anythiing for 7 days department wise then joined Recruiters. I later joined Intel at the lowest rank on May 7th and moved up on my own merit.

Edited by Bilrow

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your days as an Lt. of Beta or Epsilon, if memory serves. It's been a long time so I dont remember the exact nature of your position, but I do know you were in one of the mid-range battalions and were a complete kiss-$@!.

Its strange then that I have never ever been in milcom.

Took you long enough to fire him Moo, this is long overdue.

I actually originally wanted to post a symbolic Article III (vote for expulsion, for non-NPO types) on Z'ha'dum before I left, but I thought it would be a better idea to just leave before I made anyone else angry at me. If it's true that SDRD and Strider might also be on their way out then NPO is looking to be a much better alliance. He was quite a problem in his own right, but at least he's going out with some honesty on the pervasive plague in the top ranks, even if this does minimise his own role in it.

I actually originally wanted to post a symbolic Article III (vote for expulsion, for non-NPO types) on Z'ha'dum before I left, but I thought it would be a better idea to just leave before I made anyone else angry at me. If it's true that SDRD and Strider might also be on their way out then NPO is looking to be a much better alliance. He was quite a problem in his own right, but at least he's going out with some honesty on the pervasive plague in the top ranks, even if this does minimise his own role in it.

SDRD and Strider never seemed like bad people to me, as long as say MoB and perhaps even umbrae also leaves then I think NPO is shaping up to look like a truly changed alliance with people others can actually trust.

That was pretty revelatory to me since that is the first I have ever heard that. Guess that must be an double probation super secret IO thing, or the more likely scenario someone hasn't a clue what they are saying in that regard. I tend to believe the latter.

I tend to believe the opposite of anything the NPO says.

Very interesting read.

OOC: This trend of writing in colours seriosly has to go; it never was too original and at this point it's just making me want to do things.

Also, hardly flabbergasting. Of course it's interesting to hear this all from a Pacifican insider but it's still not like we all didn't know of this crapola.

Dear Aleks, We don't plan on exiting the stage.

No, I think we will see NSO still play a part in CN politics yet.

The cropped logs show a different process to what I was meaning. :S I was discussing in terms of the much-uselss sanction list.

Afterall, I love half the NSO people since they were ex-NPO. The other half I don't have a clue about.

I find it unlikely this is the first false denial you've ever given.

I'm not sure he's that concerned with changing your opinion on this matter, Chron, that he would lie about it.

Back on topic: I concur with WC on the Strider point...I never found him to be a bad influence. I rather liked him when I did work with him.

However, it just sounds to me so much like a lot of people who were former/current NPO government throwing a lot of other people who were former/current NPO government under the bus for this and that old grudge. Meh.

I thought TOP and one other alliance (NpO?) did not declare war at all that time.

TOP offered to help if any WUT alliance got counter attacked. NpO was busy still cleaning up CIN drama.

Your days as an Lt. of Beta or Epsilon, if memory serves. It's been a long time so I dont remember the exact nature of your position, but I do know you were in one of the mid-range battalions and were a complete kiss-$@!.

No, he was only ever in FA. Zeta does fit that description you're giving though. Must be getting them confused.

But yes, the information on the Karma War, man I could have told you how wrong you were. And I ain't even got access to sensitive information. It's just common sense. I mean, if those are the kind of delusions you guys had, it is no wonder what happened did.

As for the problems facing the NPO you mentioned. Isn't that exactly what I said in fall of 2007? Because it is sounding exactly like what I warned was going to happen. I do believe you guys called me crazy, yet I am still being proven right. Man, what a cluster it is over there.

I'm not sure he's that concerned with changing your opinion on this matter, Chron, that he would lie about it.
Lots of people refuse to accept responsibility for their actions in NPO upper ranks. Failing at FA is largely a failure of Triyun and his department, considering the nepotism that must have been required for things to fail like they did, I wouldnt be surprised if Triyun denied everything I say out of hand. Or Zha, for that matter.

Pride makes people do incredibly stupid, illogical things.

However, it just sounds to me so much like a lot of people who were former/current NPO government throwing a lot of other people who were former/current NPO government under the bus for this and that old grudge. Meh.

Yeah, it's amazing how good the NPO is at disillusioning folks who have worked for it's benefit for years, m i rite or am I right? :awesome:

Edit:

No, he was only ever in FA. Zeta does fit that description you're giving though. Must be getting them confused.

God Im old. Sorry about my mixup, then, but the point about the inherent stupidity in your actions remains.

Edited by Chron

God Im old. Sorry about my mixup, then, but the point about the inherent stupidity in your actions remains.

What? What have I done (don't answer that)? Unless you're talking about Triyun. Then yes, tons of mistakes on his and Dilber's part. I mean, seriously. They were expecting Fark to go in with them? Most of NPO's allies were allied to them out of convenience, and maybe a friendship with one person. That isn't a valuable ally. Also one of the reasons I preached against the treaty web they were seeking out. Was just stupid policy. Gives you misconceptions about your true strength. God, it is like I am right about everything.

Should have listened to me, then maybe you wouldn't be in this situation.

Yes, that was amusing. I want to know what the HELL gave them the impression that Fark would fall favorably to them.

Seriously, that's like assuming pre-Karma GGA would ally with MK then attack Echelon.

I do believe the source of that idea was bigwoody. Actually I think it's worse than you describe.

It's undoubtedly a biased viewpoint, but it was worth the time spent reading the logs. What really tickled me was just how wrong the NPO's idea on who would fall where for the Karma War was. (Incidentally, you'd have stood a much better chance with TOP and MHA if you hadn't held a Continuum meeting without them the day before the war.)

It's important to remember that this logdump is Z'ha'dum's ideas. It should be pretty clear by now that he wasn't precisely in line with all of the rest of NPO leadership.

I'd agree with some of the things he said, but his characterization of TPF, as well as a few other things, is hilariously clueless.

It is kinda cute how he thinks we were NPO's best allies despite not having ever talked to any of us. I guess I'll take the accolade though; being a good ally is not a bad thing. :)

Lots of people refuse to accept responsibility for their actions in NPO upper ranks. Failing at FA is largely a failure of Triyun and his department, considering the nepotism that must have been required for things to fail like they did, I wouldnt be surprised if Triyun denied everything I say out of hand. Or Zha, for that matter.

Pride makes people do incredibly stupid, illogical things.

Edit:

I saw the (OOC: edit) coming, so I held off.

Though, it seems we're still not fully in agreement about a great many things with respect to my good friends.

Yeah, it's amazing how good the NPO is at disillusioning folks who have worked for it's benefit for years, m i rite or am I right? :awesome:

It seems, though, that its always been like that -- just kept under wraps better than it has been as of late.